Apply Online DTC Bus Pass Scheme in Delhi Application Form Process, Price Calculator, Home Delivery, Helpline Number @dtcpass.delhi.gov.in
It is impossible to think about the overall development of any area without improving the public transportation system. Not all possess private cars. A high percentage of people depend on public transport system for daily travel. The Delhi government has finally turned its attention towards the development and modernization of transport systems. The implementation of Online Bus Pass Scheme will allow people to book bus tickets via finning an online enrollment form.
|Name of the scheme||Online Bus Pass Scheme|
|Launched by||Arvind Kejriwal|
|Date of announcement||October 2018|
|Supervised by||Delhi Transport Corporation|
|Target beneficiaries||People of Delhi|
How to get application form and apply for the Bus pass online?
- To make the process paperless and hassle-free, the Delhi government has announced that the entire application procedure will be completed via the portal. To get to this portal, interested applicants will have to click on the link dtcpass.delhi.gov.in. Here, they will attain the digitized application form.
- Amidst several options, applicants will have to click on the link that is marked as “Apply for New Bus Pass.” It will trigger the online portal to produce the enrollment form on the computer screen.
- Once the form is on screen, candidates will have to fill in their personal and residential details. After this, each person needs to attach a scanned copy of their recent snap. The pass will contain a snap of the respective pass holder.
- Once all details have been filled in, the applicant can save the request in the government data base by clicking on the “Submit” button.
Eligibility and documents necessary for application
The Delhi government has not yet announced anything about the eligibility criteria and documents list. The scheme has been developed for the betterment and comfort of the residents of Delhi. Once the authority makes new confirmations about the eligibility criteria and necessary documents, we will provide the information immediately.
Key features of the scheme
- Development of transportation system – All DTC and Cluster buses will be placed under this scheme. This program will not only make things comfortable for the people, but will pave the path for modernization in transport department.
- Comfort of the people – Purchasing a ticket in the crowded bus is an ordeal in itself. It is not possible for the conductor to check on everyone. With the online bus pass service, commuters will no longer have to worry about daily purchase of bus tickets.
- Online hassle-free application – Delhi government announced that the online application via the portal will make the entire process easy and hassle free. Apart from saving time, people will not have to worry about documentations.
- Online payment facility – All applicants will be able to pay for their bus travels online. The portal has a payment getaway that and interested candidates will be able to pay accordingly.
- Online cost calculator – Applicants need not worry about the amount that they need to pay as bus fare. The portal has a special feature, called online payment calculator. This online calculation will allow people to work out the amount they need to pay for their bus travels.
- Home delivery of bus pass – In case the applicant has some issues, he/she can get the bus passes delivered to his/her home. It will be a free service, offered by the Delhi government.
- Less issuance time – The Delhi transport department has mentioned that the main objective is to offer comfort to the people. Thus, it will not take them more than five working days to issues the bus passes.
- Type of bus passes – People will be able to apply for long as well as short route bus passes. All general routes will be covered under this scheme. Both AC and non-AC buses will be included under the program. Airport buses and Delhi NCR Airport buses will also come under this scheme. All the NCR towns, like Gurugram, Bahadurgarh Faridabad, and Ghaziabad will be served by the project.
Helpline number for applicants
In case any person cannot understand the application procedure, or has other doubts, he/she can get in touch with the customer care executives. The Delhi transport department has set up a separate helpline number to inform common people about the scheme. For any queries, one can call on 011-23737180 and 23752770 and ask for extension 226. Apart from this, one can send a query main at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With each passing day, the population of the city is only going up. The influx of people from other states, in search of a better livelihood is the primary reason behind this. If the state government is to offer better transport facilities to the people, then it must come up with new schemes. The online bus pass will surely come in handy to reduce the inconveniences of normal Delhiites.
Other Links –
- Unnati Scheme in Karnataka
- Biju Yuva Vahini Yojana Odisha
- Free bus pass in Karnataka
- Free Bus Ride scheme In UP