Delhi Shelter Board Covid 19 Delhi Shelter Board: COVID 19 Migrant Registrations, Standard Migrant Form
The government of NCT, Delhi, the Labor Commissioner has asked to start the online registration for the labors who are stuck in different states. The initiative will help the residents of Delhi from labors to students who want to come back to the state from other states during this crisis can apply online. The candidates have to fill up a return registration form to get back to their homes. The detail of the initiative is given below.
|Name of the initiative
|Delhi Shelter Board Covid 19 Migrant Registration
|Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board
|Residents of Delhi who are stuck in different states
Key features of the initiative
- Objective of the scheme- The initiative was taken by the Delhi government to help the residents of Delhi who are stranded in different parts of India.
- Mode of registration- The migrant workers will contact with the nodal officer for the online registration.
- Sanitization of the busses- The vehicles will be sanitized before the passengers’ board on as per the guidelines.
- Screening- The guidelines has been issued by the health ministry to screen the passengers while boarding.
- Social distancing- During the travel the passengers need to follow the social distancing.
- Quarantine- After reaching to the destination the authority will make sure that the passengers are home-quarantined for 14 days. And any breach will be punishable offense.
- Residents of Delhi- The people who are residents of Delhi but stranded in other states are eligible for registration
- COVID negative- The person has to be COVID-19 negative to register for returning home.
- Identity proof- The candidates need to have both soft and hard copy of Aadhar card as ID proof.
- Medical certificate- The candidate needs COVID-19 negative certificate for the registration.
- Address proof- As the registration is for the residents of Delhi so you need to provide address proof.
- Contact details- During the registration you need to provide your contact details and for that you need to provide your mobile number.
How to apply for registration?
- Visiting the website- You need to go to the official website for registering your name for returning home.
- Clicking the option- on the home page you will get two options- ‘form for collecting information of Delhiites Stranded Aboard’ and ‘form for collection of information about Inter-state movement of Stranded Migrants in Distress’.
- Selecting the scheme- After that one needs to find the ‘Delhi Pravasi Yojana’ or ‘Migrant movement registration’
- Filing up the form- A form will appear and on that form you need to enter all the details accurately.
- Attaching documents- After filling up the form you need to attach all the necessary documents and then you need to submit it.
- Reference number- Once you submit the form you will receive a reference number on your mobile.
The initiative taken by the Delhi government will help the migrant workers to come back home. The Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board that is controlled by Govt. of NCT is monitoring the task. Before launching the initiative they conducted a survey and according to that survey several migrant workers of Delhi are stuck in different states and they are in several community shelters. So, the government decided to get them back and for that the above-mentioned registration process has to be done.
- Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana in Gujarat
- बिहार राज्य फसल सहायता योजना
- YSR Navasakham Scheme
- YSR Kanuka Pension Scheme