YSR Navasakam Scheme in AP 2019-2020 [Application Form Process, Apply Online, Login @navasakam.ap.gov.in] [Beneficiary New Card]
The YSR Navasakam scheme has been launched in Andhra Pradesh by state chief minister. The main objective of the scheme launch is to look after the welfare of the citizens of the state. After successful implementation of the scheme, the selected candidates will get the perks as promised by the state authority of the scheme. The scheme has been supervised by the state Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for welfare of the villagers. Under this scheme, beneficiary scheme cards will be issued. As the rural people do not have adequate education, they often fail to check updates pertaining to the scheme.
From the scheme, they can get suitable financial help. To keep track of the schemes, the beneficiaries can use the scheme cards. With this, they will never miss out a chance to get access to the scheme benefits. The card will be issued by government officials from the database. Read the following part of the article to know how to complete the application process of the scheme.
Click here to check YSR Navasakham Scheme AP Eligibility Criteria
AP YSR Navasakam Scheme Application Form Process
- Manual survey – As part of the manual survey, the village volunteers have been given the responsibility to conduct a survey in different village area for the scheme.
- Home enrollment – Volunteers appointed have to reach the home of applicants and take note of the applicants. This is a necessary step that is included in the registration process.
- Beneficiary list – After the enrolment forms are submitted, the village audit board is responsible for creating the beneficiary list from 1St December.
- Necessary background checks–Both officials from the village audit board and volunteers are responsible for scrutinizing the application forms submitted. The scrutiny process will take place from the 2nd December to 7th December 2019.
- Registration of complaints – If any candidate has any objection, they can register for it. However, the candidates can register their complaints from 10th December to 14th December 2019.
- Final selection and drafting – After the higher authority has succeeded in handling the objections, the officials will select the name of the beneficiaries. The name of the beneficiaries will be given in the beneficiary list that will be published from 15th December to 18th December 2019.
- Final list – The higher authority will highlight the final list of beneficiaries on the 20th December 2019.
Click here to check YSR Navasakam Scheme New List
Other links –
- Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Punjab
- KALIA – PM Kisan Yojana Merged Odisha
- Punjab Crop Loan Waiver Scheme List
- Anna Canteens Scheme in Andhra Pradesh