Free Education Scheme Till Class 12th in Uttar Pradesh Announced By CM Yogi
The state government of Uttar Pradesh has announced to launch the new free education scheme for the state students. Under the new initiative the state government has announced to offer with education for free for students studying till grade 12th. With the new implementation the state government aims that it will prove helpful for students to perform in their academic and build a very bright future.
The new initiative for implementation has been announced by the Chief Minister of the state Yogi Adityanath. The CM has also stated that the implementation of the new scheme will be don’t by the state government for the new academic year 2018-19.
As per the details collected by the sources, the government will be launching the new scheme for offering benefit to students belonging to the SC/ST/BC/OBC class of the society. Apart from this the benefit of the scheme can be taken by students for completing intermediate level school education till Grade 12th.
- As per the state government the new scheme is designed to help encourage each parent of the student to encourage their child for completing basic level education.
- The government has also stated that under the new scheme the government will ensure that each deserving child gets basic level education free of cost.
- For better implementation of the scheme the government has also stated that it shall approach parent of such child who are generally discouraged for going to regular schools on account of fee and other expenses by the parents.
- The government has clearly stated that it will offer with right type of counseling to the parents so they can be motivated to send their children to the school for completing intermediate education. The drive will be conducted by the government officials within a time from of next four months state wide.
- Apart from this the government has made recommendations of taking strict action against any parent who does not encourage the child to attend regular school, or opposes their child from going to school.
- The state government with the above mentioned initiative aims at making the student and parents understand the importance of gaining education so they can offer with their best contribution towards the state. As most children belong to BC categories of the society are denied with better job opportunities so the government aims at improving their lives.
- With the new implementation the state government aims at eliminating the hurdles faced by children belonging to BC and other weaker sections of the society.
As a part of the developing society, the government aims at improving lives of each citizen of the state so they get basic rights to complete their education. This move will help in improving the financial and social status of the people belonging to SC/ST/OBC and BC class of the society under free education for all program.