Himachal Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme – Specification, Application Process @http://hpbose.org/
The Himachal Pradesh government is all set to provide free laptops to the students of the state. Before the elections the parties had declared that they will distribute free laptops to students if they are elected. There are lots of other prizes to be won under this scheme as well.
This scheme was launched in the year 2017. But now it is going to be renewed for the year 2018. So once again the Himachal Pradesh government shall call the applicants to send their details after passing their board exams.
Features of the scheme
- Free laptops: As we already told you, the students shall get free laptops which will help them in their higher studies, through this scheme.
- Meritorious students: The meritorious students shall only get the benefits of this scheme. You have to get good marks in your exams to get the laptop.
- Poor families: Also, this scheme is not for the well to-do. It is rather directed towards the low income groups and economically weaker sections.
- How to avail: You can avail the laptops by registering online. Submit the application on the basis of your merit online through the official portal.
- Laptop features: The laptop will be worth around Rs. 15000 and it will have all the best features which will aid in higher education.
- Extra gifts: The students will also get 1GB free data along with the laptops. This will help them access the internet through their mobile phones.
- Residence: You must have your permanent address within Himachal Pradesh in order to be eligible for this scheme. It is only for HP students.
- Educational: Securing first division in your exams is the only other criteria for obtaining the free laptops. You must secure first division in your final exams.
- Mark sheet of the applicant: Since this scheme is for the students passing their board exams, you will have to produce your 10th or 12th’s mark sheet.
- Voter ID Card: Since it is essential to verify your credentials and your age, you will have to produce your Voter ID card for this purpose as well.
- Aadhar card: If you haven’t got your Aadhar card yet, make sure you make it soon because Aadhar card is mandatory to enroll for this scheme.
How to register
- Step 1: go to the official portal – http://hpbose.org/ – you will land on the main page. Right now the site is not updated but it will soon be.
- Step 2: You will see a link called “Free Laptop Yojana” – click on this link to take you further. On this new page you will have to enter all the details of application.
- Step 3: Once you fill out the application process you will get an ID and a password. Keep them with you for future reference.
This is one of the best schemes to promote higher education. Many states have followed this new policy of laptop distribution. Himachal Pradesh is also keen on providing the same. After the successful implementation in the last phase, it is once again going to call for fresh applications.
Other Schemes –
- Online Property Registration by Yogi Government in Uttar Pradesh
- Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Welfare Scheme – Benefits of the card
- Samajwadi E Rickshaw Scheme in UP
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana