Online Property Registration in Uttar Pradesh @igrsup.gov.in
If you are a resident of Uttar Pradesh and if your property is not already registered, there is good news for you. You will now be able to register your property online without going through long queues. They have opened an official portal for this purpose.
Features of the scheme
- Objective: The citizens will no longer have to wait in queues or provide multiple photocopies of their documents. Even stamp paper for the same can be purchased online.
- 11 districts: The pilot project will first of all take effect in 11 districts including Mathura, Moradabad, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Jaunpur, Kasganj, Gorakhpur and Lucknow.
- Portal: To register you will have to go to their official portal where there are different sections for application, property verification, registration of property, etc.
- Officials to get training: The state officials will get training so that they are able to handle the e-registration related queries and assist the citizens in the best possible way.
- Uses: You can use this service for both residential properties as well as commercial properties. Any type of property can be registered on this online portal.
- Idea: The idea to implement this scheme was derived from the passport office’s new online process which opened new avenues on the official front.
How to register
- Step 1: Go to this site http://igrsup.gov.in/igrsup/defaultAction.action – this is the official portal of the government. You will see the landing page appears with many options.
- Step 2: On this page click on the link that says “Sampatti panjikaran” in Hindi or go to this link directly http://igrsup.gov.in/igrsup/propertyRegistration (to register your property).
- Step 3: Now you will see two options here – login and to create a login. As usual if you are not already a member of this website you will have to create a login.
- Step 4: Fill out the details of the left hand side of the page (create login). Enter your chosen password, your mobile phone number and press “proceed”.
- Step 5: This will generate the amount of stamp duty that is required to be filled by you. You will need to pay this amount via online net banking.
- Step 6: Once the payment is done, the application process is complete. Now you will get a “date of registry” which means that you have an appointment with the Sub-registrar office on this date.
- Step 7: All the details related to this appointment shall be texted to you from time to time on the mobile number you have provided.
- Step 8: At the time when you are at the sub-registrar office, don’t forget to show the unique code which you got after purchasing the stamp paper. You will be given this code shortly after the purchase.
Note: The online application is totally in Hindi language. Before registering online you will have to be ready with your documents. Make sure those are prepared by a legal practitioner and the signature of all the concerned parties are there.
At the time of verification, in the office of the Deputy Registrar, the concerned party along with the witnesses needs to be present.
Steps of implementation
- First phase: In the first phase, the state will implement the scheme in 5 cities namely Bareilly, Barabanki, Moradabad, Lucknow and Kasganj.
- Second phase: In the second phase the government will train the officials and will kick start the project in 11 major districts across the state.
- Last stage: For now, the government will choose an official date to check the documents for registration. Also, the candidates shall be given another date for executing the sale process.
This scheme is definitely a step forward towards development in the state. It will help make the government processes run faster and smoother and will provide relief to the citizens as well.
Other Schemes –
- Namo Tablet Gujarat
- Dr. Rajendra Medha Scholarship Scheme in Bihar
- Purushothapatnam Lift Irrigation Scheme in Andhra Pradesh
- Online Property Registration in Punjab