Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in Himachal Pradesh
The current central government led by the Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi introduces housing for all – scheme, under the name of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY). The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is established in order to provide pucca houses for the homeless poor people across the nation.
Information about PMAY
- The housing scheme launched by the current Prime Minister Mr. Modi, PMAY has the target of providing affordable houses for the eligible people by the end of 2022.
- The target of 2022 has been set in order to achieve the status of housing for all in the year of 75th year of independence of the nation.
- The entire process of PMAY was planned to proceed with the 3 phases across the nation. Each phases has its own deadline, in collective around 2 Crore of houses are planned to constructed under this PMAY.
- Under this PMAY scheme, eligible people able to avail the housing loan amount of maximum Rs. 6 Lakh from all nationalized banks and regional banks for low interest rate of about 6.5%.
Eligible People to Receive houses under this PMAY
On accounting the number of people living below poverty line in the nation, the current NDA government keen on introducing various schemes in order to improve their living standards. One of such schemes is PMAY in which central government of India Plans to provide affordable houses and housing loan amount of maximum of Rs. 6 lakh for low interest rates which is mentioned above.
- The housing scheme of PMAY especially launched for poor people from LIG (Low Income Group), BPL (Below Poverty Line) and EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) across the nation.
- Though, the scheme is meant for poor people, families who have their annual income of below 6 Lakh are eligible to apply under this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) in the state of Himachal Pradesh
The housing scheme of all – 2022, which is launched by the current PM of India Mr. Modi few years ago, has been proceed in 3 phases.
As part of the PMAY scheme several cities approximately in numbers of 4100+ across the nation has been selected for constructing affordable houses for poor people. Below listed table listed the selected cities from the state of Himachal Pradesh.
|List of Selected Cities of Himachal Pradesh under PM Awas Yojana (PMAY)
The state of Himachal Pradesh too picked under this PMAY scheme in which 13 cities has been selected for constructing houses under this PMAY.
- Janani Suraksha Yojana & Rajshree Yojana
- Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jeevandayeeni Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Reliance Jio Happy New Year Offer