Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana Rajasthan [Financial Reward]And Janani Shishu Suraksha Yojana Rajasthan [Application Form Download, Eligibility Criteria, Apply]
The issue of saving girl child in the state becomes more attentive and focused when reports say Rajasthan has a maximum number of female feticide cases but no conviction. And, here’s when state government felt the deliberate demand of a scheme that can improve the mentality of parents and educate the next generation. Following this 2 and half years back in March 2016, Rajasthan Government launched the Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana.
|Name of the scheme
|Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana
|Date of Launch
|March 8, 2016 (International Women’s Day)
|Rajasthan State Only
|Women have girl child born on/after June 1, 2016.
Key Features of Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana
- The total cash amount of Rs. 50,000 to be awarded to every individual. Only first payment to be made by cash and remaining by cheque.
- Cash-assistance will be availed in total 6 installments. At a different point in time and until the age of 18 or 19 years of an eligible child, minimum and maximum amount of Rs. 2500 and Rs. 25000 will be awarded.
- Legitimizing the role of women in the society and how important it is to educate the girl child, Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana was launched on international women’s day in 2016.
Financial Reward Under The Scheme
|Mode of Payment
|At the time of birth
|On first birthday
|On Admission in Class 1
|On Admission in Class 6
|On Admission in Class 10
|After passing Class 12th
Eligibility Criteria For The Scheme
- Permanent Resident of Rajasthan – Being state bounded Yojana, only permanent residents of Rajasthan can get benefits under this scheme.
- Only for females – Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana is only for pregnant mothers of the state.
- Date of Birth – In this recently launched scheme by Vasundhara Raje government, mothers of a girl child born on or after June 1, 2016, will only be aided.
Documents Required For The Scheme
- Passport size photograph of female child and parents.
- Bank account details (in which assigned cash according to the scheme will be submitted).
- Birth certificate (to prove girl child is born on/after 1st June 2016).
- Aadhar Card (for the purpose of personal identification proof).
- Residence Proof (as an only permanent resident of Rajasthan is eligible).
- Special Importance of Bhamashah Card –
- To get the benefit of Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana scheme, beneficiary’s Bhamashah Card is mandatory.
- Respective cash amount will directly be sent to the bank account of a volunteer, only if his/ her Bhamashah Card is generated after May 15, 2017.
- Beneficiary women not possessing Bhamashah Card at present should get it generated by visiting nearest E-Mitra Centre. Further, get the description submitted by visiting nearest Anganbadi Kendra or state medical institute.
- Also, description of bank account attached with registered Bhamashah Card should be submitted to nearby Anganwadi Kendra before childbirth or during ANC checking by pregnant women to get the benefit of the scheme.
To avail the benefits of the Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana, filling up of application form is mandatory. Approaching right hospitals in case of registering themselves is a mandatory step of registration process.
Remaining steps are provided below. Thus, Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana Application Form filling procedures is OFFLINE. Following this, manually visiting the mentioned address is compulsory in order to successfully submit the form.
Although, an official website of this scheme – http://suraaj.rajasthan.gov.in/hi/rajshree-yojana can be used to acquire more details of latest news, recent changes, and official notification PDF etc. Yet, direct link to filling up an ONLINE application form is not activated.
Registration Process for The Scheme
Following below-mentioned steps, volunteers can easily register themselves under Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana –
- Offline registration form for this scheme can be obtained easily from three different methods –
- On Taluka or District level, from the office of the health inspector.
- Gram Panchayat’s Education Office/ Office of Health Officer.
- Office of the collector of Zila Parishad.
- Parents of girl child after acquiring an application form following steps above should fill it up keeping all the details matched with other documents like Aadhar, Pan Card, Domicile Certificate, Birth certificate errors. Zero errors (spelling mistakes) should be there.
- After filling up the application form in correct manner, make sure to attach the mentioned documents with the form. List of documents is already available on this page. With attached documents, nodal officers can easily authenticate and match the personal information of beneficiaries and avail the benefits as soon as a procedure is exhausted.
- Once form filling is over, the application letter will need to be submitted back to the office from where they’re acquired i.e. steep authority at district or taluka level, education inspectors, health officers, Zila Parishad and gram panchayat etc.
- Volunteers may need to visit back to offices time and again until the confirmation is received.
Budget Of Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana
The state government will have to keep aside a whopping amount from the annual budget if willing to provide Rs. 50,000 to tens of hundreds of families under Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana. And, while Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje on March 9, 2016, presented a 99,693-crore rupees annual budget for Rajasthan, a lion’s share was approved for Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana. Though, exact figures are yet unknown.
Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana is categorized under the list of large cash-assistance kind of schemes of the state. In short, a total of fifty thousands INR will be provided to the family of a girl child, but on installments and be keeping eligibility criteria in mind.
From a physical, mental and intellectual development of a girl child to increase the awareness and escalate positive thinking towards sex ration in the state, Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana has helped a lot in improving figures in last 30 months.
Under the able guidance of Department of women and child affairs, Rajasthan, till date, each and every step of this scheme has been successfully implemented and has produced results.
Janani Shishu Suraksha Yojana Rajasthan
Seven years back on June 1, 2011, Janani Shishu Suraksha Karyakram was initiated by the central government. And, after analyzing the needs and benefits of the programme, on 12 September 2011, three months later, Rajasthan State Government launched Janani Shishu Suraksha Yojana in all 33 districts.
|Name of the Scheme
|Janani Shishu Suraksha Yojana
|Only Rajasthan State
|12 September 2011
|Directorate of Medical, Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Rajasthan
|Under this scheme, Shishu (sick neonates [till 30 days after birth]) and Janani (pregnant women) would be provided with lots of zero budget (free) services including state government bearing costs of transportation, medical and many aids.
Benefits of the scheme
Benefits of the scheme are better to be notified separately for –
- Sick Newborn Till 30 Days After Birth
- Free or zero budget treatment (privileged from all types of user charges and drugs & consumables).
- Government to bear transportation charges (of Home to Hospital and Back, also, inter-hospital transportation charges in case of referrals).
- Free arrangement of blood and diagnostics.
- Pregnant Women
- Zero charges for transportation i.e. free of cost movements from Health institution to home (and vice-versa). Also, in the case of referrals between hospitals, no transportation cost required.
- During and until the half-year of the post-delivery period, free ailments (includes ultrasonography, urine tests and blood tests etc) and free consumables and drugs to be provided to mother.
- One week free stay in C-Section cases while three days free stay for normal deliveries besides, free C-Section and Delivery.
- Only 25 lakh below poverty line families of Rajasthan state are eligible to take advantage of this scheme. As a part of identity proof, Sarpanch-verified BPL card issued by Gram Panchayat will be required.
- Thus, a volunteer should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan State. As, this scheme is not central government funded but is state government funded.
- A pregnant lady should not be categorized below statutory crime under Section 376 of Indian Penal Code i.e. Age should be equal to or more than 19.
- Only first two operational deliveries that take place in state government funded medical institutions for ST and SC category pregnant ladies of Rajasthan are beneficial for cash assistance under this scheme.
- Government’s professional doctors and healthcare experts are very well acquainted with the fact that just free delivery and free c-section doesn’t solve the whole purpose.
- In the post delivery duration, as arranged by Government of Rajasthan, an amount is Rs. 1,400/- as a cash-aid.
- Thus, in short, this Janani Shishu Suraksha Yojana also assimilates cash aid with delivery and post-delivery responsibilities.
Avoiding the counterproductive rush, there is no starting date and last date for offline/ online registration. Once, hospitalized reports have confirmed the pregnancy of a lady, eligible ones should apply online using below provided steps online.
- Visit official website ibs.rajasthan.gov.in. An authorized portal can be accessed using direct URL execution or searching for “Janani Shishu Suraksha Yojana” official website in search engines.
- Registration form should be printed on normal page size paper. Thus, download an Application form in PDF (portable document format) using the correct link – http://ibs.rajasthan.gov.in/pdf/705/No%20Form.pdf
- The spelling of all names and date of births of individuals should match authorized certificates. Because a limited number of time edit options will be made available following genuine reasons.
- Submit the application forms following the steps provided in the guidelines in an authoritative notice. Guidelines will also be presented before an individual has started filling up the registration form.
- Birth certificate (Original document containing the age of a pregnant lady with an official date of birth and undersigned by institutional doctor present at the time of delivery).
- Caste certificate including Name of candidate, father’s name/ mother’s name, residential address village name etc. (as only SC/ ST (Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe) category candidates can apply).
- Medical Certificate proving current delivery is not the third one or more (should be undersigned by a doctor and containing doctor’s stamp. Also, name, age, and date of birth of volunteer should be included)
- BPL (Below Poverty Line) Certificate scrutinized and verified by Sarpanch (head of Gram Panchayat). Only those having BPL card can get the benefit of this scheme.
- Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Pan Card (as an identity proof so that scheme regulatory authority can cross check individual’s information to affirm that right people should be benefitted under the scheme).
Official Notification of the scheme is the only authentic document of Rajasthan’s Janani Shishu Suraksha Yojana containing each and every detail. From the precise launch date of JSSY scheme to till date execution statistics, all figures are available in this PDF format file.
Before downloading the PDF, verify it should be a portion of official website – www.rajswasthya.nic.in and undersigned by a regulatory authority of State Institute of Health and Family Welfare, Jaipur. This 71 pages PDF file (URL – http://www.rajswasthya.nic.in/Janani%20Shishu%20Suraksha%20Yojna-Guideline.pdf ) was the last time verified and undersigned by the director, RCH, Medical and Health Department, Rajasthan, Jaipur on 1st September 2011.
The government aimed at facilitating more than 1 crore newborns and pregnant ladies of Rajasthan state with the launch of this scheme. With curtailed IMR and MMR, the state government also targeted economically backward class’s people’s admittance to private health institution without any expenses from individual’s pockets.
Figures of hospital or institution deliveries (a safer approach) in Rajasthan state have increased after successful implementation of Janani Shishu Suraksha Yojana. Also, a big percentage of fall has been observed in previous health department reports suggesting 25% pregnant ladies’ dither nature in approaching health facilities.
- Aam Admi Bima Yojana Kerala
- DDA Housing Scheme 2016-17
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Nitish Kumar 7 resolves