Register in Sauchalay (Shauchalaya) Yojana Uttar Pradesh – Under Swachh Bharat Abhiyan Application Process @ swachhbharaturban.gov.in
The Uttar Pradesh government in the extension of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, has launched a new scheme in the state. The Sauchalay Yojana in UP will provide financial help to the poor people to build a personal toilet at their home. This has launched to prevent people to go to railway tracks and fields for defecation.
The scheme Sauchalay Yojana has launched during the month of October in the year 2017. In the first week of the month Chief Minister Shree Yogi Adityanath has said that in support of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan the UP government, too, will support to the poor people for having private toilets at their home.
- Objective: It is inevitable that the main objective of the scheme is to have a clean state. Also by providing private toilets the probability of having diseases will get down. For the women of the family it would be better to use private toilets for hygiene and safety.
- Clean India Mission Rural Scheme: It is a Central government led scheme that provides a handful of money to the rural families to build toilets in their homes. This is an extension of the Modi government led Swachh Bharat Abhiyan (clean India mission). The Sauchalay Yojana in UP is a part of Clean India Mission Rural Scheme.
- Financial support: Each family in the rural areas will get financial support from the government. Amount of Rs. 12,000/- will be given to the families in two instalments to build a private toilet at home. This money will be paid by the panchayats of the respective villages.
How it Works
- The process of sending money and constructing toilets is supervised by the Gram (village) Panchayat and District Officers. The officials will give a written form of trust and acceptance letter to the applicants. Then the applicants will have to show the design / blue print of the toilet to the Gram Panchayat.
- Once the designs will be approved the money will be sanctioned in the name of the beneficiary. The money will come to the Gram Panchayat from the state authority. As soon as the money will be sent to the panchayat, beneficiary will receive it in their bank account.
- After that the beneficiary needs to start working on the toilet immediately. The second instalment will be disbursed after few days. By that time a part of construction work must be done.
- The person should be the domicile or citizen of UP. His or his family’s ration card, aadhaar card and voter ID card must be issued in UP only.
- Applicant’s annual income should not be more than Rs. 1, 00, 000/-. The applicant must have Below Poverty Line card issued in their name to avail the scheme.
- Applicant should not have toilet in their home already. Those who don’t have any covered and constructed toilet in home are only eligible for the scheme.
- The applicant’s family should not have any family member working under government organisation. That is no government official and his/her family is eligible for the scheme.
- The mandatory documents to avail the scheme are Aadhaar Card or the applicant, BPL card, Voter ID card for the identification of the applicant. If the applicant does not have Aadhaar card, copy of aadhaar enrolment slip must be submitted.
- Apart from that permanent residential certificate of Uttar Pradesh and income certificate is also mandatory to submit at the time of registration under the scheme.
- A bank detail such as account details and updated passbook details is required to submit for the scheme. Scanned copy of photographs is mandatory.
How to get Application Form
Application form for the scheme is available in the official website of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. Applicants are needed to download the form from the website http://swachhbharaturban.gov.in/ihhl/InvestorRegistration.aspx.
How to Apply (application process)
- To apply for the scheme one has to click on the link http://swachhbharaturban.gov.in/ihhl/InvestorRegistration.aspx. The application form is available in the page.
- Fill up the form with correct information about the applicant. Lastly provide the special text written in the text box below and click on the ‘Register’ button. The forms will be sent to the officials for further verification.
The registration process simple and one can go for online registration with the help of district administrative officials. There is no offline mode of application is available.
Clean India Mission Rural Scheme has started in the year 2014. However the process has slowed down a little in many parts of the nation. Now UP has started the scheme to accelerate the process again in state-level. This is one of the most progressive schemes in UP.
Other Schemes –
- Chief Minister Krishi Rinn Yojana in Arunachal Pradesh
- Mukhyamantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana in MP
- Housing scheme for homeless in Kerala
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana