(upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in )Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana in UP | UP Kisan karj Rahat | Kisan Karz Mafi Form 2017 List in UP | Loan Waiver Scheme in UP Complaint, check status
The Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana is a scheme that started in the state of Uttar Pradesh. As the name suggests, it is a loan waiver scheme. This means that according to this scheme, the farmers will get relief from their loans. However there are various processes involving this.
This scheme was launched on 9th July 2017 by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Mr. Yogi Adityanath. The scheme is being controlled by the state government and shall be supervised at the Tehsil level by the district officials.
- The farmer who has taken the loan and the bank branch, from which he has taken the loan, including the land for which the loan was taken, should all lie within the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- The total area of land of the farmer should not exceed 2 hectares – in case you are a small farmer. For the marginal farmers, the area should not exceed 1 hectare.
- Those farmers whose crop loans have been restructured because of natural calamity (and which is in line with the rules under the RBI), will also be covered under this scheme.
- If you have taken the crop loan for cultivating crops in the government leased lands then also you are eligible for this scheme.
- But no matter what type of land you have or what your criteria for loan is you will only be eligible for this scheme if your loan amount is less than Rs. 1 lakh.
- Those farmers, who have taken loan before 31st March, 2016 are only eligible for this scheme. If you have taken loan after this date, you are not eligible.
Key features of Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana
- As per the rules of the scheme, it will comprise of an online portal via which the farmers shall be able to apply for the loan waiving. However, you will have to first check out if you are eligible for the scheme.
- If you are eligible, then you can fill out the online form and register for this scheme. It shall be implemented district-wise. Therefore there are scopes for all kinds of aids for this.
- Recently the CM held a meeting with the district magistrate through which it was decided that there shall be control offices in each of the Tehsils across districts – where the control rooms shall be put up to monitor the working of this scheme.
- For now, it has been decided that by 10th August 2017, all the eligible farmers shall get the loan waiver. You can check in with local authorities to enquire about the process further.
- To make sure that the scheme reaches the right people and people are aware of it – the government has introduced helpline numbers which you can call directly. If you are facing any issue you can call the authorities directly and get assistance throughout the process.
Documents needed and Application Form for Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana
- Aadhar Card: This is one of the prime documents that you need to sign up for this scheme. If you have not got your Aadhar card, then you have to take it out soon because it is mandatory for this scheme.
- Land Papers: You also need to have papers that show that your land area. Land papers are needed so make sure that they are in proper order before signing up for this scheme.
- Bank Account: Not only do you need to have a bank account but you also need to provide its account number, IFSC code and other details while availing this scheme.
Aadhar Card’s Importance in this scheme
As we told you, you need both the Aadhar card and the bank account details for this scheme. But the Aadhar card is more important because it shall be linked to your bank account. If you have a bank account but don’t have an Aadhar yet, you will be granted special provision to get your Aadhar card made.
In the above case, the district magistrate shall open an office in your nearby Tehsil to enroll you for Aadhar for this scheme. However, this enrollment shall be free of cost. From 15th July 2017 onwards, Tehsils have been enrolling farmers for Aadhar for this scheme.
How to Register?
- Go to http://upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in/#sec2 and then go to “login” or you can directly go to http://upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in/Login.aspx and log in to the portal.
- After logging in you will have to click on “New Registration” to register for this scheme freshly. Once you do that a new form will open up on the screen.
- Enter all your details accurately on this form which is available on the screen. After you are done, simply finish it by clicking on the registration button below.
Note :- All eligible farmers will receive a certificate to avail this scheme.
You can also get in touch with them through their official website which is – http://upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in/
Their toll free numbers are – 9235209436 and 9412626279
For the year 2017-18, Rs. 29771 crore has been allocated to Agriculture. The Fasal Rin Mochan Scheme is a part of Crop Yielding and Better Farming under Agriculture, which has got an allocation of Rs. 19,000 crore this year. However, for this scheme particularly, the amount hasn’t been disclosed yet.
How to complaint login
In case any applicant wants to register a complaint he has to follow the below mentioned steps:-
- In order to officially register complaint under the Kisan Karz Rahat scheme the applicant has to first get started with visiting the official web portal at upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in.
- On the redirected web page the applicants will first have to create their Log in ID by providing necessary information. You can also direct reach the log in page by clicking the link at http://upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in/Login.aspx.
- To register the complaint the applicant will have to make a selection of the “Register complaint” option from the web page. The option is available on the web portal or can be directly reached by clicking http://upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in/complaint.html.
- In case you want to register a new complaint you have to again make the selection of “Register complaint” option provided or make the selection by clicking the link at http://www.upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in/complaintpublic/Application_NONNPA.aspx.
- On the redirected web page applicants are expected to provide with their valid registered mobile phone number. Once entered you shall be forwarded with an OTP that has to be entered on the desired tab. Once done you just have to submit the form.
How to check status
- Any applicant who wishes to check with the status of the registered complaint at the Fasal Rin Mochan Yojana will have to select the “Check status” option for registered complaint. You can also select reaching the web page directly at http://www.upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in/complaintpublic/ComplaintStatus.aspx.
- Now on the redirected web page you have to provide with details related to your valid registered complaint number along with your registered mobile phone number. Once the details have been provided you have to select the submit option.
- You will be provided with complete details related to the status of the registered complaint on the screen.
- How to book or Register for free JioPhone
- Reliance Jio JioFi Plan