MahaLabharthi Portal Online Registration Maharashtra @mahalabharthi.in for all Schemes
Many people in the country do not get the benefits of the schemes that the central or the state authorities launch for them, due to lack of proper knowledge about these programs. It mostly happens to be people residing in the rural areas. To put the stopper to this issue and provide citizens of Maharashtra will all scheme related info, the state authority has launched the MahaLabharthi Portal.
Launch details of the portal
The official launch of the state run and managed website was done by the Chief Minister of Maharashtra. Mr. Devendra Fadnavis. It declaration of the unique portal was made during October 2017. The website was designed and developed by Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited as well. One can acquire the details of the portal or opt for the benefits by clicking on the link https://mahalabharthi.in/en.
Key features of the portal
- Providing information to the state residents – The main aim of the state government for launching the portal was to assist the people living within the state in acquiring all scheme related information and opt for them accordingly.
- All 229 welfare schemes are included in the list – The website contains all the details of the 229 schemes that are operational in the state. If there is any doubt in your mind about any scheme, then this is the site to refer to.
- Both state and central programs – To make matters even simpler for the residents of the state, the portal will provide details about the schemes sponsored by the state as well as those implemented by the central government.
- Personalized search results – Once a citizen registers under the portal and submits all details, the website will automatically send notifications to be person, about those schemes, for which he or she is eligible.
- Providing updates about the schemes – If any scheme is altered or updated, it will be uploaded by the respective department and the details will be made available on the portal as soon as possible.
- Application related information – Apart from the scheme related details, the common citizens of the state will also get pertinent information about the people they need to contact or the department where the application needs to be submitted.
- No registration related reservations – All people, who stay within the borders of the state will be able to click on the official site and enter their details and get officially registered.
Working procedure of the portal
- Registering officially under the portal – Before acquiring the benefits of the portal, any interested candidate will have to get their official registration done. It has to be done online and they need to link the active phone number, for getting further notifications.
- Logging on the site – Once the residents have successfully registered their numbers, they need to click on the login button on the main site and acquire the scheme related information. In case the registration form needs to be edited, one has to go through the login process.
- Getting updates and notifications – Once the registration and logging procedure is done, the site will automatically provide the registered person with the details and updates of the welfare schemes, for which he/she is eligible.
- Scheme related details – Apart from the detailed description of the program, the site will also provide the registered person with details like the application department contacts, official papers required, tenure, benefits and application procedure.
- Searching for the respective scheme – Apart from receiving scheme related notifications, any interested candidate can log on to the official page and click on “Search Scheme.” It will produce the required details they are looking for.
Acquiring the application form
The application form can be acquired from the official website. Clicking on the link https://mahalabharthi.in/en will give you access to the home page and then you can get the registration form. The application form is also available in a PDF format and one can click on the link https://mahalabharthi.in/doc/MahaLabharthi_form_Marathi.pdf and simply download it.
Online registration procedure
- By clicking on the link mahalabharthi.in, any interested candidate will get access to the official website and then they will have to proceed for getting the registration done.
- As the site is exclusively for state of Maharashtra, the default language selection will be Marathi. But the page can be easily translated by clicking the right options.
- After translating the page, the individual needs to click on the button that is marked as “Citizen Login”.
- For a person who is entering the portal for the first instance, registration is a must and the next page will give access to that very page. There is a button marked as “Register” and it needs to be clicked.
- As soon as the link is clicked, the registration document will open up. To initiate the procedure, an OTP will be needed.
- Providing the active mobile number and the clicking on the “Send OPT” link will trigger the site to send an OTP on the registered number. The 6 figure code will be required for verification purpose.
- Successful completion of this step will lead to rest of the application form. The candidate needs to provide the personal information and click on the button marked as “Register” to close the entire process.
- As soon as the registration button is clicked on, the site will generate a unique password and user ID for the person.
- These two elements will allow access to the main application form and here, the candidate will have to fill in the rest of the details. These will assist the site in searching for the right schemes.
Offline registration procedure
- Apart from the online procedure, any citizen can also apply for the scheme by offline procedure.
- The application form can be retrieved by clicking on the official site or directly on the link that gives access to the PDF form. It is https://mahalabharthi.in/doc/MahaLabharthi_form_Marathi.pdf.
- The application form is only available in Marathi only. The PDF file must be downloaded.
- After downloading the form, the candidates needs to get a clear print out of it and fill it up accordingly to the marked areas.
- Once the form is filled, the person needs to get to the MKCL MS-CIT Help Centers located near the location and submit it accordingly.
- The list of all such help centers can be acquired by clicking on the link https://mahalabharthi.in/other/#/viewNearestAlc. The page too can be translated either in Marathi or in English.
- If a person is not accustomed to the using the computer or internet, then the agents in the MKCL Help Centers will assist them in filling the registration form.
- An interested candidate needs to reach any of these centers and provide all personal details to the agents. The agents will fill the form on their computer.
- For getting the service, the person will have to pay a service charge of Rs. 70 only. When the procedure is successfully over, the agents will also handover a print out to the candidates.
- These centers will also provide application forms in the manual fashion and anything from Re. 1 to Rs. 5 can be charged from the interested candidate.
The site will not only ease the entire process of acquiring details about any scheme but also makes someone aware of the schemes for which he/she is directly eligible. It is a unique step taken by the state authority and will be followed up frequently.
Other Schemes –
- Mukhyamantri Swasthya Bima Yojana (MSBM) Jharkhand
- Devi Ahilyabai Yojana in Uttar Pradesh
- You cannot smile for your new passport photo
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana