Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana CSMSSY | Maharashtra Farm Loan Waiver Scheme Application Forms Online Process (aaple sarkar) Online application last date Dead line extended 15th June 2018
The state government of Maharashtra has announced the launch of the New farmer loan waiver scheme termed as Shetkari Sanman Yojana in due respect of Chtrapati Shivaji Maharaj. The scheme has been launched for the financial year 2017 – 18.
Main aim of the scheme
- Under the new launched scheme it is certain that the state government is willing to offer farmers of the state with the facility to register online for waiving off their loan amounts and debts.
- The government has also announced the launch of the website so that farmers can request for loan waiver online.
- To be eligible to get registered under the scheme it is certain that the farmer has to the resident of the state of Maharashtra.
- The farmer who has taken the loan should own the same land within the state of Maharashtra.
Steps to get registered under the scheme Online
To get registered online under the loan waiver scheme farmers have to follow the below stated steps.
- First you have to log on to the web portal http://aaplesarkar.maharashtra.gov.in/en.
- Once you are logged in on the website you have to look around for Shatkari Sanman Scheme for the year 2017. You can also visit the website directly on csmssy.in
- Once you are diverted towards the main page you just have to select register option that is located at the top right corner of the webpage.
- You shall now be provided with four simple steps that you have to follow to get registered under the loan waiver scheme for the year 2017.
- You can get registered using your Aadhar card details. You just have to select “Yes” option and then click on the continue option.
- In case you are not having a valid Aadhar card or if you have applied for it lately then you have to select “No” option.
- If applied then it is important that you check with the present status of your Aadhar card application on official UIDAI website.
- When selecting “No” as your option then you shall have to fill all required details manually on the application form.
- If your Aadhar card is valid then after selecting “Continue” option your details will be extracted from your Aadhar card. For this you have to make selection for authentication from Biometric type or OTP type.
- Selecting OTP means that your verification shall be done via your registered mobile number. You have to enter your valid mobile number and then request for OTP.
- Once you have received the OTP on your handset it will be verified by the system as you enter the OTP number in the consent box.
- You just have to provide with remaining details related to your identity and get registered.
- The moment you have completed providing with your details, your application form will be processed by the system.
- You shall be provided with a valid registration number ID that you may have to maintain with you.
How to get registered under the scheme offline
- It is possible for you to get registered for the loan waiver scheme offline. You just have to visit your nearest Aaple sarkar offices. You can also try and download the application form from the official csmssy website.
- When downloaded the application form you just have to fill in all required details manually.
Where to submit the application forms manually
To submit the duly filled application form for registration under the scheme you have to visit one of the following places:-
Tehsil office,State collectors office,Office of the assistant registrar,Your nearest gram panchayat office,Any nationalized bank,Credit society for Primary Agriculture,CSC centers (Aaple sarkar centers)
Documents required for registration under the scheme
- The applicant has to provide with two copies of his passport size photographs at the time of registration.
- You also have to provide with your identity proof including voters card, aadhar card or other government documents that has your valid name.
- Applicant have to provide with their valid residential address proof including electricity bill, Voter card, Aadhar card or other valid document.
- Applicant has to submit details of their birth proof including birth certificate of school leaving certificate.
- Applicants have to submit with their relationship details with other family members at the time of application.
Quick view –
|Yojana name||Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana|
|Introduced by||CM Devendra Fadnavis|
|Execution date||31st October 2017|
|Contact number (Toll free)||1800-102-5311|
|Objective of the scheme||Maharashtra farmers can request for loan waiver online|
|Application mode||Online and offline (manually)|
|Online application last date||15 June 2018|
Latest Update (26/4/2018)
In latest news, the state government of Maharashtra has stated that it will facilitate 4 Lac more farmers under the loan waiving scheme in the state. The authority has announced that the scheme will cover loan amount taken between 2001 and 2009. This will add 4 Lac more farmers in the list of beneficiaries.
Until now the BJP government in Maharashtra has provided Rs. 15, 000 Cr as loan subsidy under this scheme. This has benefitted nearly 35 Lac farmers until now. After considering the mentioned years, the government would be able to facilitate more farmers in future.
Other schemes –
- Mukhyamantri Rojgaar Srujan Karyakram Yojana
- Subsidy in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin List (Sec 2011)
- Pradhan mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana