Pradhan mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana (PMKSY) (Food Processing Scheme)
The cabinet has approved the implementation of PM Kisan Sampada Yojana for 2016-20 fiscal years. The Cabinet has set a budget allocation of Rs 6000 crore for the scheme. Earlier the scheme was named Agricultural Products (Marine) and Agricultural Processing Cluster Dev. Scheme.
Objective of the Yojana
Under the scheme it is certain that the government aims at minimizing agriculture, reduce the over all loss of natural resources and modernize processing methods.
Set Budget for the Yojana
- An overall of Rs 6000 crore budget has been set by the cabinet for the scheme allocation.
- It is also certain that under the scheme an average of 5,30,500 employment opportunities shall be generated directly or indirectly.
Benefits of Yojana
- It is certain that with the implementation of the new Yojana better infrastructure shall be provide for agricultural sector starting from retailers to retail shops.
- After implementation it is obvious that the government expects great improvement in the management and supply of processed food products.
- Once implemented the farmers can also expect much better returns for their produce and overall better income.
- The implementation will also provide with much better employment opportunities for people staying in the rural areas.
- The government also aims at improving export opportunities for processed food such that people will be able to purchase processed food at much affordable price.
Importance of Processing food
- One of the main benefits for processing food products is that it will create more job opportunities for rural people.
- Economically this industry has also managed to generate more revenue for the government. When processing food it is certain that farmers can always expect more price value for their produce of agricultural products.
- It is certain that the government has also announced to promote foreign investment by 100 percent.
- This amount shall be used by the government for both produced as well as manufactured food products.
It is certain that once the new scheme has been implemented then the government aims at improving the food management industry. Much better infrastructure will be introduced for getting maximum benefit for farmers. This means that the food processing industry in the country can expect better returns overall.
Apart from this it is certain that with the implementation of the scheme the farmers will be getting maximum profit for their produce.
|Pradhan mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana (PMKSY)
|Agricultural Products (Marine) and Agricultural Processing Cluster Dev. Scheme.
|2016-2020 Fiscal Year
|Aim of the scheme
|Better Agricultural standard in the country
|6000 crore by the Cabinet
Other Articles –
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana apply Online using CSC
- Madrasa Board Portal Registration Process