Manohar Jyoti Yojana 2019-20 Haryana Subsidy for installations of rooftop solar power systems [Form, Eligibility, Documents, Cost] मनोहर ज्योति योजना हरयाणा
Haryana state government has come up with a new initiative of setting up solar home systems. This step is adopted under Manohar Jyoti Yojana which aims at advancing renewable energy. Consumers installing this home system will be given incentives as has been decided by the state government. As a result of this, rupees 15,000 subsidy will be given to the households. 1 lakh solar lighting system has been planned under this scheme, and it is further known that solar home system will be set with a lithium battery. By this, it will be possible to cut down maintenance of the systems and make it function for long. The scheme is named after Haryana Chief Minister.
|Name||Manohar Jyoti Yojana|
|Yojana Types||Solar Rooftop Subsidy|
|Launched By||CM Manohar Khattar|
Key features of solar home systems
- Solar Home Systems will be installed in Haryana and consumers will be given subsidy worth rupees 15,000 by the state government. Further, the government will ensure that each household is supplied with seamless electricity supply. However, this system can be expected to improve the electric power supply condition in the state.
- The process of power generation can be lowered with the help of this new electricity supply system. Electricity supply ranges from 1 kilowatt to 500 KW as per the installation of this system.
- Under this system, 3 LED lights and a ceiling fan facility will be set. Moreover, a mobile charging port is also included in this scheme. In this way, a total of 1 lakh solar lighting system has been aimed by the state government.
- To make this electric power supply a long lasting one, the lithium battery will be used as it requires minimum maintenance and thus it can be used for long.
What are the benefits of the scheme?
- The main aim of the scheme is to produce electricity in the house. The solar system will be set up in the house that will further help in installation of other power equipment. As a result of this, it will be easy to reduce electricity consumption and overall expenditure.
- The initial installation of power equipment takes a lot of money and it is done in such a way so that people cannot take any undue advantage from it. However, the state government is financially helping the state by means of subsidy in solar power installation procedure.
What are the details of subsidy and installation cost?
- The solar power system will be installed in household rooftops that will amount to almost 20 thousand rupees. Since large scale distribution could not be accomplished, subsidy system has been introduced by the state government.
- A subsidy amount of 15 thousand has been declared by government and it has been declared that the consumer has to spend rupees 5 thousand.
- According to this subsidy scheme under Haryana state government, the consumer will have to make the expenditure on his own and thereafter the subsidy money will be credited in the linked bank account of the consumer.
How to apply for application form of the scheme?
- For applying under Manohar Jyoti Yojana, household has to fill form through the official website of the scheme. As soon as the registration form comes up, the consumer will be able to access the same.
- The information about how to fill up the application has not been declared yet. As soon as it has been declared, the consumers will be the first one to get the information from the official website of the scheme.
- To get the application form, the applicants have to click on the specific link in the website. From there, the household can have easy access to the form and fill up the same to avail the benefits of the scheme.
What are the documents required to apply for the scheme?
- Resident of the state – This scheme will be initiated by the state government where it is mandatory for consumers to provide residential evidence at the time of registration for availing the benefits of the scheme. This will be beneficial to get the subsidy easily.
- Bank details – The subsidy will be provided will be given by the state government to the consumers and therefore, the subsidy amount will be credited to the linked bank account of the consumers.
- Aadhaar link – This procedure has not been made mandatory whether the consumer has to introduce the Aadhaar card or not. But these details will be required by the government to ensure that the amount is directly credited to the consumer’s account. With the help of the consumer’s account, it will be easier for the government
- Identity card –Apart from introducing Aadhaar card, it is also necessary to introduce Voter ID, bank passbook details and other proof for filling up the application form.
However, according to guidelines, rooftop solar systems catering to institutional, residential including solar sectors can also be considered within central financial assistance. Moreover, it is further known that EESL or Energy Efficiency Service Limited has decided for a MoU with Haryana state government and 1 million smart meters have been planned to install throughout the state. In 2017, almost 21 thousand solar power system was planned by the government for which almost 23 crores money have been spent.
- Paddy Procurement Scheme in Jharkhand
- Sashakt Mahila Yojana in Himachal Pradesh
- Haryana Shramik Panjikaran Abhiyan
- Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Yojana Form