Madhy Pradesh Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni Land Records online @mpbuabhilekh.nic.in
Under the new initiative the Madhya Pradesh State government has announced to provide details of Land records to the beneficiaries online. Under this development the applicants will be able to collect land details and past records in the hardcopy format (Printout). The online platform also offers them with convenience to browse through the detailed Map for all districts within the state.
Official web portal
The state government has announced the launch of the new web portal services that can be reached out at http://landrecords.mp.gov.in/ Applicants can request to collect a copy of the Map district wise for MP state that has been uploaded by the state government.
Benefits of Khasara Khatoni Land records online
In general, people have to face many problems the moment they need to produce the copy of land record for verification or other use. They have to visit the government offices very often and request the officials. Today the entire task can be performed with convenience without delay. You can visit the CSC center and collect details online.
- One of the main benefits of online web portal service is that it completely eliminates the need to visit physical office and check with land registration paper works.
- The online web portal offers you with convenience where you can check with the entire record at your home itself.
- You will not have to fall prey of any corruption system or face any type of settlements with the government brokers. You will simply have to provide with your measles Khatauni code and request for the information online.
Procedure for MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni online
- In order to complete the procedure online applicants have at visit the official website at http://mpbhulekh.gov.in from the official web browser on their computer.
- From the main page you have to make the selection of the Free Services tab. Once you are redirected towards second web page you have to make the selection of the “measles B1 Map” option.
- Further more you will have to make the right selection of the village, Patwari light, Ra. No. Tehsil details and District details for collecting Khatoni- Khasra details.
- Once the details have been provided then you will have to enter the desired measles number of make the selection of one out of the two Land owners from the list.
- You will have to provide with the right security code details and then make the selection of View option. After this you have to select the “Measles B1 Map” option and request for the print out copy of the details.
Land record information – Mp Khasra/ Khatoni
You also have the convenience of collecting details of land record information. You just need to follow the below mentioned procedure:-
- To get the complete details you will have to visit the official website at http://landrecords.mp.gov.in. On the official web page you shall be displayed with the entire state Map District wise.
- You just have to make the selection of the right district information you are searching for. You may have to make the right selection of the Tehsil to view details of Khatoni/ Khasra. You will then be provided with list of villages along side their respective Tehsils. You can make the right selection from the web page to view information related to Patwari light (Revenue Inspector Board) at the village level.
- All relevant information will be displayed on the web page the moment you select the relevant village from the list. To collect the details of measles you will have to click on the total measles option.
- Once all detailed information has been filled you can always request for a hard copy or a printout format.
Obtaining Commissioner land records- Kismatbandi map hardcopy (Khasra/Khatoni)
- To collect details of commissioner land records you will have to visit the official website at http://mpbhuabhilekh.nic.in/bhunakshaweb/ from your browser.
- From the redirected page you will have to make the right selection of the desired Tehsil, District, Halka (Light), RI and village name. After this you will have to entre the Plot number and then select the submit option.
- The moment all details have been entered you shall be provided with complete details related to area, land type, land holder name and measles number. You will also be able to view map and black buck (measles measuring) option.
- The moment you select to view the details of the map you will be able to request for a print out format for future reference.
You can also contact the land records office at Gwalior, Moti Mahal, Madhya Pradesh – 474007. You can reach them on telephone at 0751-2441200 or even contact them via fax at 2441202.
Other Schemes –
- Real Estate Regulatory Authority Registration (RERA) Portal Goa
- Amma Two Wheeler Scheme in Tamil Nadu
- Madhya Pradesh MP Yojana and Schemes
- pna Khata Rajasthan Jamabandi Nakal – Khasra Map