Karnataka Mukhyamantri CM 1 Lakh Housing Scheme Bengaluru 2018 – Apply Online Form Selection Letter Download @ashraya.kar.nic.in
Keeping in line with the housing schemes around the country, the Karnataka government has also launched the Chief Minister’s One Lakh Housing Scheme in Bangalore. Online applications have been invited for the same. You can apply for the scheme through the official portal.
This scheme was launched in the state recently by the Chief Minister of Karnataka. It is under the supervision of Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Limited (RGRHCL). The last date to apply for the scheme is 5th Jan 2018.
Key Features of the scheme
- The objective of this scheme is to provide housing to those who do not have a home of their own in the state.
- The new housing scheme has been launched by the state government to offer housing benefit to the people belonging to poor sections of the society. As per the statements made the new initiative has been taken by the Siddaramaiah led government such that poor people can get access to affordable housing within the state limits.
- As per the scheme the state government has also stated that it shall be offering with subsidy under the scheme equivalent to Rs 2.70 lakhs to Rs 3.50 lakhs for each house and beneficiary.
- The government has also made it clear that the authorities have uploaded a complete updated list of beneficiaries online over the official website. The list is updated city wise for beneficiaries in the Urban and Rural areas.
- Any candidate who wants to take the benefit of the scheme to check his name can now log on to the official website and can search the list city wise and download the list.
- The annual income of the household should not be more than Rs. 87,000 in order to enroll for this scheme. Hence, you must belong to low income groups.
- You must either have always been a Bengaluru resident or have been permanently residing in Bengaluru since the last 5 years to be eligible.
- The scheme introduced has been announced to offer benefit to the local residents of the Karnataka state. The government has also stated that the benefit will be offered to the beneficiaries who belong to poor family within the state.
- The benefit will be offered to one lakh beneficiaries who have earlier been registered under the CM one lakh affordable housing scheme
- You must not be already covered by any other housing subsidy scheme. Also, you should not have a house of your own in the state already.
- Caste Certificate: You will have to provide your caste certificate. If you have an OBC/ST/SC caste certificate, the same must be produced along with other documents.
- Income certificate: Similarly you will have to provide your income certificate. You have to simply provide the Revenue department number to get this verified.
- Residential certificate: This scheme is only for those who have resident domicile in Bengaluru. Hence you must provide your proof of address signed by a competent authority to prove the same.
- Other documents (or their numbers): The other documents which you have to produce are – EPIC card, Aadhar card and ration card. In all three cases, you have to produce the specific number attached to these.
This scheme is only for those who have annual income in the Low Income Groups (LIG) category or those who belong to the Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) range in the state.
The government shall provide a subsidy to obtain the loan. This subsidy will range between Rs. 2.70 lakh and Rs. 3.50 lakh. This means that government subsidy shall remain under Rs. 3.50 lakh for this scheme.
You will have to submit Rs. 250 as an application fee. You can submit this through net banking, credit or debit card. But there is also an option to pay it in cash. Simply visit HDFC or Axis bank branches near you to deposit the fee in cash.
Application Procedure (How to apply)
- Step 1: Go to the official online portal at – ashraya.karnataka.gov.in/ .
- Step 2: Once the page opens, you have to click on the banner that says “CM’s One Lakh Houses” under this banner you will click on the option that says “Online application Form” – it is right under the heading.
- Step 4: This will again take you to a page where you will get two options. Click on “One Lakh Houses Application Entry Form.”
- Step 5: Once you click on it, you will see that there are many fields, asking for your personal details. Complete all the fields and recheck them for correctness.
- Step 6: Once you enter all the details, you will have to click on the “Proceed” button which will take you to the next page. On this page you have to enter your Aadhaar number, etc.
- Step 7: Once you enter the Aadhar, EPIC numbers and the bank details, you will click on “submit”. This will generate an OTP which you have to enter on the next page.
- Step 8: After entering the OTP you received on your mobile number, you have to choose the mode of payment – Online or Offline. If you choose offline you have to deposit cash or you can proceed to pay online.
- Step 9: Assuming that you choose online payment, at this stage you have to choose the debit or credit card or the bank branch in case you opt to pay via net banking.
- Step 10: This concludes your application process however a very vital step is to take a print out of your form (application) along with the acknowledgement slip. Make sure that you generate an offline bank Challan if you are depositing the cash offline.
Selection Letter Download – Bengaluru Housing Scheme
The state government of Karnataka state has announced that each of the eligible candidates can freely down load the selection letters under the Karnataka CM 1 lakh Bengaluru Housing Scheme currently. As per the state government the beneficiaries can directly download their copies of sanction letters on official website www.ashraya.kar.nic.in.
Process to download selection letter (How to download)
- Any candidate who wants to officially check with the list has to officially log on to the website at https://ashraya.karnataka.gov.in/ from their web browser.
- Once the candidate has logged on to the official web page they will be redirected towards the main page where they have to click the relevant link provided for selection letter down load. They can also directly click the link at https://ashraya.karnataka.gov.in/OneLakh_Letter.aspx for complete list download.
- The candidates will be redirected towards the official selection letter window. On the redirected web page they have to provide with their valid applicant ID details. Once the ID has been entered they just have to make the selection of View option.
- They will be displayed with option to download the complete list where the allotment status can be checked related to Bengaluru Housing Scheme. The list can be downloaded in the PDF format file. Candidates can now apply for new house under the scheme.
Each of the candidate who have managed to download the selection letter will also be offered with time and date when they are supposed to take possession of their new house under the scheme.
Beneficiary wise Housing scheme achievement
The state government of Karnataka has provided with complete list of beneficiaries online with an aim to showcase pro-poor behavior. The selection has been done city wise online. The new facility for both Rural and Urban areas have been done by the government just before the upcoming elections 2018. The complete list can be checked by the beneficiaries using the links https://ashraya.karnataka.gov.in/Static/OneLakhReport_Search.aspx.
Customer help desk – 080-23118888
Email ID: email@example.com
Official web portal: https://ashraya.karnataka.gov.in/
The current CM of the state published the budget on 5th July, 2018. In this announcement he said that new areas will be selected, where the housing scheme will be carried out. It will offer homes to more people from lower income groups. Apart from this, he also announced that contrary to early decisions, now the plan of each house will be “ground + 14 floors.” It will offer more residential units, without taking up too much of government land. But some housing experts have their reservations with these changes.
Other links –
- Rajasthan Vridhavastha Pension Scheme
- Chief Minister Gi Shotharabasingi Tengbang Scheme in Manipur
- Har Ghar Bijli Yojana in Bihar
- Ganga Kalyana Scheme Application Form 2018