Pregnant Women Registration (picme.tn.gov.in) in Tamil Nadu for Birth Certificate Under RCH scheme
The Public Health Department in Tamil Nadu State has announced the Pregnant women registration mandatory to apply for Childs Birth Certificate. The facility has been provided by the state government and health department online via web portal services. The registration has been made compulsory so that immediate after the delivery, child can be registered for birth certificate. The facility will be offered to the expected mother from various Health care centers.
The initiative taken by the state government will offer the process of registration under the RCH (Reproductive and Child Health) department. The process for implementation will be available online at www.picme.tn.gov.in
Process for obtaining Birth certificates
- The moment any child is born the mother of the child has to get registered under the scheme for claiming for the birth certificate of eh child. At this time the authority would expect the mother to provide her RCH ID number (12 digit Code).
- The number is issued to the expected mother from the health care center of the village at the time of registration during ante-natal stage. The registration is done by the mother in the same hospital where she would give her delivery.
- This step will ensure the state government that each woman in the state is at least registered at the time of pregnancy. The government can thus provide with all beneficial help to the pregnant women.
- The drive has also been implemented in the state with an aim to help control the MMR (Maternal Mortality Rate) and IMR (Infant Mortality rate) from within the state.
How to Register
- The expected mother has to get registered with the Public Health Department for getting benefit under the RCH scheme. The facility is available in most leading and government health care centers, hospitals and primary health care centers.
- Expected mothers can also contact the local nurses or Aanganwadi center workers for collecting the 12 digit registration code.
- The registration of the expected mothers along with her complete health care is monitored by these local nurses during ante-natal stage. The nurse can help you upload the document details on the official PICME (Pregnant and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation) software. This will help in obtaining the RCH code for the mother.
- To obtain the RCH code online the expected mother can log on to the official website picme.tn.gov.in. The process for application is available at all village level CSC (Common Service Centers). You can also reach them via 102 toll free number.
- Online payment of Profession Tax WB
- Karnataka Voter ID Card Download
- Tamil Nadu Scheme 2018
- Uttarakhand Yojana List 2018