Mukhyamantri Kaushal Anudaan Yojana – Loan Scheme in Rajasthan for Skill Development Training for the Youths
Younger people are the future of all the countries. A country in which young and talented people able to get good jobs, can be more progressive when compare to other nations of this world. Similarly, countries in which young and talented people struggles for job than the nation’s future would be on cliff hanger. The main aspect to sort of this unemployment problem is to develop skill knowledge among the youths of the nation. The Rajasthan state is keen about developing the skill of its state’s youths by launched various schemes and plans.
Employment problem is a very big problem in the majority of the states in India. After completing the education large number of youths facing hard times to become employable. This is because during their academic session they provide no training for job. To solve this problem government of Rajasthan plans to provide some skill training under Mukhyamantri Kaushal Anudaan Yojana. For this training government will provide some loan to the students. Rajasthan Government offers a great chance to get better youth skilled and employment.
What is Mukhyamantri Kaushal Anudaan Yojana?
Rajasthan Government has declared a new scheme to make state youths as highly skilled persons. Government had finished all the work on this yojana and this will be implemented from the January of 2017. Under this scheme youths will provide loans at subsidized interest rates. No doubt this loan will be very helpful for youth skill development.
The amount of loan that a youth will get for the skill development will be 1 Lakh. This scheme is launched on the occasion of ceremony conducted behalf of the completion of 3 years of current government under the current Chief Minister Vashundhara Raje. In fact, the state government have opened several universities and colleges that mainly focus on developing skills of the students by arranging skill oriented courses.
Goal set under this scheme
The main goal of this Yojana is to motivate the young towards the employment. Under this scheme they are given training in the field in which they are perfect. Also under this scheme, they will be guided about their career and how to improve themselves on reaching their own goals. A certificate also provided for candidates along with price money for successful completion.
The main objective of this Yojana is to make youth independent and make things easy for them to get the valid job. Making the youth employable by offering development skills training to them is top precedence of the state government of Rajasthan.
On the launching the Chief Minister of Rajasthan says that young’s are our future so our main concern is on how to solve problems of young’s. At present the current state government’s main concern is to develop good career for the young so that they can build a strong nation. The Rajasthan CM, Vasundhara Raje said that their main concern is to do youth skills development and wanted to make them to gain self confidence.
Loan Features of this Yojana Offered by Rajasthan State Government
- With this scheme, the state government of Rajasthan provides loan amount of up to Rs. 1 Lakh to the needed youths for improving their skills, and those amount is provided with the subsidy interest of 4 to 6%.
- Rajasthan is the first state to have two Skill Development Universities, One in Jaipur Jamdoli and the second university along with the help from private sector will be opened in Mahindra Sez
- The youths of Rajasthan state who are all looking for job and want to get training in some particular filed can apply for this scheme. To apply for this scheme, eligible persons have to visit the official website of the Rajasthan state government where they can get the complete information how they can apply for this scheme.
- Free Sewing Machine & Solar Lanterns Scheme for Women Labourers in Haryana
- Government’s New Digital Village program
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana