Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Krishak Datta Yantra Yojana (Ganga Haritima Abhiyan)
To boost the plantation through the state and particularly over the backyard of the private farm areas, the Uttar Pradesh state government has introduced Mukhyamantri Krishak Datta Yantra Yojana.
The new plantation Yojana launched in the state of Uttar Pradesh by the state Chief Minister Mr. Yogi Adityanath on the past Monday 23th of April 2018.
The scheme mainly focused on plantation of certain plants like bamboo, fruit plants, medicinal benefited plants, Neem, Acacia and so on the back side of the farm lands which are owned by the private land lords of the UP state.
- This Mukhyamantri Krishak Datta Yantra Yojana launched in the state government of UP recently comes under the existing scheme of ‘Ganga Haritima Abhiyan’s scheme. The Scheme launched with the purpose of planting trees besides the river Ganges about a kilo meter distance.
- Under this Yojana, each and every state citizen will need to get involved in the plantation process by planting at least one tree by their own for the next 3 years.
- The planted trees by the individual under this Yojana need to be maintained by the respective person who planted those plants. However, the state government will provide relevant maintenance cost to the individual for maintaining their plants.
- In case of a persons who are unable to get themselves involve in the plantation process, then he or she can deposit the amount of Rs. 150 to the CMF (Forest and Wild Life Department’s institution), by doing so, the relevant officials will do the plantation procedure behalf of the individuals.
- The individuals who are unable to plant trees under this yojana can deposit money to be below listed account details “Account No. 50205176968, IFSC code-ALLA 0212164, Bank Name – Allahabad Bank, MMB Kidwai Nagar Branch”.
Cash Benefits of Krishak Datta Yantra Yojana:
Individuals, who plants tree under this Krishak Datta Yantra Yojana will get the cash benefit of Rs. 269 in total for three years, the amount will provided by the Uttar Pradesh state government in three phases which on yearly basis.
|S.No||Year||Maintenance Cash for Beneficiaries|
|1||For the First year||Beneficiaries will get Rs. 99|
|2||For Second Year||Beneficiaries will get Rs. 86|
|3||For Third Year||Beneficiaries will get Rs. 84|
Well, by launching such new and innovative schemes and yojana’s the CM of UP Mr. Yogi Adityanath is surely willing to provide better governance under this government.
- Mukhyamantri Madhu Vikas Yojana Himachal Pradesh
- M-Awas App for Allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation
- Uttar Pradesh Mahamana Gau Gram Scheme
- Free Education Scheme Till Class 12th in Uttar Pradesh