Tele Medicine Treatment Scheme in Haryana – Medical Facility for Patients
The state government of Haryana state has announced to launch the new Tele-Medicine Treatment Scheme. As per the government sources, the new scheme will be introduced on Pilot basis in various Health Centers. The government has also announced that the patients will be offered with treatments under this scheme. Each of the patients will be recommended for specialist available at the health centers within their localities.
To make the process of implementation the state government has announced to provide with online services under e-Sanjeevani Software. The new services will offer patients with much improved and high quality treatment facilities for people belonging to the economically weaker section of the society.
The state government of Haryana has already made it very clear that the new scheme is available for the people of the state who belong to the weaker and poor section of the society and are not able to avail medical and health care facilities.
- One of the most important key features under this scheme is that it shall be provided to the patients via the means of Tele-Medicine. The treatment will be made available for the patient for curing any particular condition.
- The medicinal facility will be provided for the patients for a particular condition via health centers. This facility has been developed and introduced by the state government with an aims to help save a lot of money and time for the Doctors and patients alike.
- Using the new technology it is obvious that expert doctors who are available in other places can be a part of the treatment process without practically travelling to Haryana.
- The new programme of the state government has been introduced in the form of Medicine facility for each and every person which is also one of the objectives of the scheme.
Phases of implementation of the scheme
The state government has announced to offer the patients with benefits under three distinct stages.
- First Phase – Under this phase it is obvious that all CHC’s and PHCs will be offered with coverage by linking them with wellness centers and health centers. Apart from this the government will also try and connect the Community Heath centers to the HWCs (Health and Wealth Centers) making use of the online platform (e-Sanjeevani Software).
- Regular examinations in the clinics will be covered by the Health providers. Apart from this they will also conduct radiological investigations, lab test and other check ups at the centers.
- The services would in fact be provided by the assistance of the professional health care software termed as e-Sanjeevani. The software will also provide with facility of electronic record for each patients at CHC and PHC.
- Second Phase – During this particular phase the district Hospitals and centers will be linked to the CHCs and PHCs. In case of special consultation the patients medical record will be shared by the specialist doctor from district level.
- The provision will be made available via software itself. This will also offer patients with convenience of tertiary and secondary level health care.
- Third phase – With this particular phase the district level hospitals will be connected by professional state medical colleges. So if any emergency case arises then the history of the patient can be shared with the tertiary or secondary health center.
To make the process of implementation more effective the state government has announced to form a tele-medicine Hub within the PGIMER.
- Mukhyamantri Krishak Datta Yantra Yojana Uttar Pradesh
- Free School Uniform Distribution Scheme Kerala
- Haryana Sant Ravidas Sahayata Yojana
- 7 Star Village Scheme in Haryana