Mukhyamantri Rojgaar Srujan Karyakram Loan Yojana in Chhattisgarh
The state government of Chhattisgarh has announced the launch of the new scheme termed as Employment generation scheme for the youth of the state. The scheme will be launched with an aim to offer loan assistance to the youth of the state living in the rural areas.
Launch of the scheme
- The state government has already announced that the new scheme shall be launched on 15th August 2017.
- The state government has planned to launch he scheme on completion of their 5000 days in the states cabinet.
- It is also certain that the scheme shall be launched by the CM of Chattisgarh Mr. Raman Singh.
- The state government has also announced that the new launched scheme shall be supervised and regulated by Khadi and Gramodyog board of Chattisgarh state.
- The board shall operate the scheme under Mukhyamantri Rojgaar Srujan Karyakaram.
Main objective of the scheme
- The scheme has been launched to offer benefit to any youth of the state who is educated and wants an opportunity to earn income.
- It is also certain that the government will help the candidate gaining control over the present market regarding their business.
- It is also certain that the scheme has been launched by the state government to provide financial assistance in the form of loan.
- Using the loan amount it is certain that the youth can get established by setting up industrial units in rural areas.
- It is certain that the candidate who wants to take benefit under this scheme should have completed his primary education till at least 5th
- It is certain that the new scheme shall be regulated by Khadi Udyog board of the state.
- The candidate will have to provide with their caste certificate at the time of registration.
- It is also important that you may have to provide with your proof of residence of the state of Chattisgarh. This can include a copy of ration card, Aadhar card or pan card along with other government documents.
- You have to provide with a certificate copy of highest education you have completed in the state.
- A proof of income of your family members is also required to be provided by the candidate.
Loan Criteria of the scheme
- 5th pass youth can apply for loan assistance equivalent to Rs 1 lakh.
- Students who have completed 8th grade will be offered with Rs 3 lakh loan amount.
- Women candidates are eligible to get 35 percent margin in the loan amount.
- ST / SC and OBC category candidates are eligible to get around Rs 35 percent Sanction from the state government in the form of grant.
- The government twill also offer with Rs 25 lakh assistance for setting up cottage industry.
- Under the scheme it is certain that the repayment of the loan amount will be done by the candidate within a period of three years.
- The candidate is also expected to repay around 65 percent of the loan amount within this period.
- A normal interest rate as per the bank laws will be offered to the applicants for the loan amount.
Loan Tenure period
According to the sources it is certain that the candidates will be provided with a tenure period of three years from the date of sanction of the loan amount.
- To get registered you have to get logged on to the official website and then download the registration form.
- It is important to provide with all required documents and details at the time of registration.
- When provided with details and documents you have to submit the form.
It is certain that the scheme is launched to help the educated youth of the state to get self employed. under the scheme the loan amount provided by the state government can be used for establishing the youth of the state.
- Hoshiyar Singh Education Fee Waiver Scheme Delhi
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- PM Awas Yojana Application From