Suryamitra Yojana in Uttar Pradesh for Unemployed Youths Online Application Form, Training Program, Recruitment email@example.com
Yogi Adityanath, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh has been in news since he has become the head of the state government in last election. His waiving off farmer loan scheme had made a lot buzz as it was one of the major steps towards the development of primary sector in UP, India. In a recent event Yogi has taken another step towards the employment generation in the state.
The CM of Uttar Pradesh has stated that soon nearly 25, 000 people who are unemployed will get jobs under the state government of UP. There will be a new employment scheme in the state namely Suryamitra Scheme. In this Yojana unemployed young citizens of UP will get jobs in various posts soon.
How to apply
- To apply for the scheme one has to go to their official website. In their official website the candidates will find the tab ‘What’s new’. By clicking on the tab they will get a list box. Select the ‘recruitment news’ from the list.
- In the recruitment news you will get the information about how to apply for the scheme. There will be an online application form that must be filled up by the candidate.
- After submitting the form online, upload your scanned copy of recent photograph (passport size) and also a scanned copy of your signature. Then submit them for further verification.
- Once the verification or screening of the candidates will be done, the selected candidates will be notified about the admit card (online) and the exam details (venue, time and so on) via email or phone number.
- The next step will be appearing for the exam which is expected to take place in the end of the month May 2017. Once you are done with the written exam, wait for the results. After passing the exam you will be notified about the further process of availing the program.
The official site for the scheme is http://upneda.org.in/. Candidates can click on this link to reach the official website of UPNEDA. Candidates are required to apply through this website only. No offline process of application is available under this scheme.
To apply for the scheme, the candidates have to submit some documents such as Age proof, Address proof and Mark sheets or certificates of education of the recognised institution.
Suryamitra Scheme Eligibility
- Candidates who are aged above 18 years can apply for the scheme. The scheme will provide skill development programs as well.
- Graduates and post graduates are also eligible for this scheme. According to the scheme there will be a number of posts and designations where candidates will be recruited. So students who have done specialisation in any field are also eligible.
- There will not be any specific subject or language that is exclusively required for this scheme. Anyone who has successfully passed 12th standard in any stream from a recognised university or college or institution can apply for the scheme.
Suryamitra Scheme Important Features
- Scheme by state government: The scheme Suryamitra is launched by the state government of UP. For last few years the central government has launched many employment programs and schemes. This is for the citizens of UP only and implemented for the candidates from UP.
- Jobs Opportunity: This scheme will be a major step towards employment generation in the state. Many a people who are not associated with primary sector or agricultural sector are facing job problems. This scheme will solve the issue easily.
- Jobs for 25000 people: According to the scheme nearly 25000 candidates will get jobs in various posts and designations. Those who are eligible to do a job and have minimum required education will be able to join the scheme.
- Skill Development Training: candidates who are applying for the scheme will have to take skill development program under this scheme. This program will help the candidates to gather more skill and knowledge about the said fields.
- UPNEDA: The scheme will be available under Uttar Pradesh New and Renewable Energy Development Agency. There will be a hefty numbers of jobs under the solar power development agency where the candidates will be recruited.
- Recruitment: Recruitment will start from next month. There will be screening and written exams before the final recruitment of the eligible candidates. Exams will be expected to start from end of the month May 2017.
- Recruitment Time: According to the CM Yogi Adityanath the total recruitment process will be over within 2 months of time. That is within the month of July 25000 unemployed people will get jobs in UP. Only Grade B, C and marketing department recruitments will take place.
Area for the job under the scheme
Under this scheme there will be various areas where the jobs will be available. The departments under which recruitment will take place are: Design, Operations, Installation, Site Survey, Components, Maintenance of PV Solar System, Commissioning and Procurement and so on. All these departments require skilled labour force. This is why the skill development program will be provided under the scheme before recruiting the candidates.
Suryamitra Scheme is conceptualised by the newly elected CM Yogi Adityanarayan in UP before his Suryamitra Skill Development Program was available across the state of UP. However it wasn’t listed under any scheme. According to the state government with implementation of such employment scheme, many deserving yet unemployed young people will get jobs within few times.
- DDA Housing Scheme 2018 Application Form
- Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Gujarat
- Uttar Pradesh Anti Corruption Portal
- RTE UP 2018 Application Form