NIOS D.El.Ed. Second Year Online Application Form Exam Fees Date Submission for Course 501, 502 & 503 Time Table Download Admit Card Hall Ticket 2018 @dled.nios.ac.in
National Institute of Open Schooling or NIOS has recently announced that all applicants, who wish to continue their D.El.Ed training, for 2nd year, are welcome to log online, fill in the registration form and submit the course fee. It must be noted that the entire process have been transferred to online modes from this session.
Important dates and fee amount
For the NIOS D.El.Ed admission in 2nd year, all applicants have to pay a fee of Rs. 6000. The respective department has already activated the admission and fee submission links. The submission of fee has started from 7 June and the lines will stay open till the 7th July, 2018.
NIOS D.EI.Ed Exam date 2018-Date sheet for 2nd Public Examination
National institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has announced the exam date sheet for Diploma in Elementary education. The D.EI.Ed exam for 501, 502, 503, 504 and 505 curriculum is going to be held on 25th Sep, 2018 to 29th Sep 2018. All the applicants must commence their final revision for the exam on immediate basis if they want to have a good score at the examination.
NIOS is organizing its Second public examination in September 2018 for 5 modules. All those applicants who have deposited the fees for this exam previously can now attempt the exam.
All applicants can check the status of their exam fees submission and the NIOS D.EI.Ed study centre on the official website dled.nios.ac.in.
The Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD), government of India has released the time table for the exam for novice in-service teachers. The examination dates for NIOS D.EI.Ed 2018 are out and the applicants can download it in PDF format.
Following process needs to be followed in order to download it:
- Visit the official website of the exam http://dled.nios.ac.in/
- On the site’s homepage click on “Notification regarding Date sheet for the conduct of D.EI.Ed examination for Untrained In-service teacher under the D.EI.Ed programme.”
- Direct link: applicants can straight away visit this link http://dled.nios.ac.in/DELED2ndExamDatesheet.pdf for downloading the date sheet.
- The applicants can download the notifications for the exam and then attempt it on the given dates.
The applicants are required to take a printout of the notification, take a look at the timings of the exam and be on time for giving the exam on the due date. To enquire regarding the allocated study centre, click on http://dled.nios.ac.in/AttendanceLogin/StudentDetails.aspx
Time and date for the Second Year exam:
|Name of subject and code
|Date of exam
|Elementary education in India: a socio cultural prospective (501)
|02:30pm to 05:30pm
|Pedagogic processes in elementary schools (502)
|02:30pm to 05:30pm
|Learning languages at elementary level (503)
|02:30pm to 05:30pm
|For Course 504 (Learning mathematics at elementary level)
|02:30pm to 05:30pm
|For Course 505 (Learning Environmental studies at elementary level)
|02:30pm to 05:30pm
Process to download NIOS D.EI.Ed May 2018 Hall ticket | Admit Card
- Any candidate who is interested in downloading admit card or hall ticket directly from the internet has to first log on to the official website at dled.nios.ac.in/ from their web browser.
- The moment you have selected the link you will be diverted towards the main web page on the website. From the main page you have to select or click the option “Intimation Card or Hall Ticket”. The selection has to be made for D.EI.Ed tests link on the main web page.
- In case you are unable to do it then you can also try and click the direct link at http://dled.nios.ac.in/AttendanceLogin/examcenter.aspx. You shall be redirected towards the web page that will offer you with benefit to down load the hall ticket or admit card for NIOS D.EI.Ed 2018 exams.
- When on the redirected web page you have to make the selection of entering your Enrollment number. Apart from this, you also have to provide with details related to your birth date.
- Once the details have been entered you are free to download the Intimation card details. After this you can also appear for the First paper for NIOS D.EI.Ed test.
- Candidates are also free to request for print out copy and keep it safe for future reference as it has to be submitted to the invigilator in the exam hall at the time of exam.
NIOS National Institution for Open Schooling
National Institution for Open Schooling is a Central Government run organisation which provides education to the people living in backward areas, mostly remote rural areas. The organisation has started in the year 1989. The main aim of the institute is to increase literacy rate in the country.
Areas where no primary or elementary schools are found, NIOS provide education to those places. Biggest benefit of NIOS is students are not required to visit any school to get their education. NIOS offers distance learning. Exams for secondary and high secondary standards under NIOS are similar to ICSE and CBSE. The organisation also offers vocational courses for the students who have completed their high secondary or high school.
Admission related details
- For already enrolled applicants – Only those applicants will be able to seek admission for the 2nd year courses that have successfully passed 1st year courses.
- For teachers only – Only applicants who are already associated with the teaching profession will be able to opt for this admission.
- Courses highlighted – It has been mentioned that admission will be offered to those who are opting for the following three courses – 501, 502 and 503.
How to submit fee online?
- As it has been mentioned that all registration and fee submission will take place via the authorized portal. So, all applicants need to click on the link dled.nios.ac.in and get to the home page.
- When this page opens, the applicant has to click on the section that is marked as “Teacher Section.” In case you desire to skip the first step and get to the section directly, then you have to click on the link http://dled.nios.ac.in/teacherlogin.aspx.
- As soon as this page appears, candidates need to get to the link that is marked as “Online Submission of II Year Registration Fees (Online for already Registered Teachers.” It highlights that only registered teachers will be able to get admission for 2nd
- To get to the fee submission page, one can click on the link http://dled.nios.ac.in/attendanceLogin/IIyearfee.aspx.
- It will trigger the site to bring up the fee submission page. On this page, candidates will find a field that is marked as “Enter Enrollment Number.” One must type in his/her enrollment number and click on the “Submit” button.
- As soon as the submit button is clicked, applicants will reach the registration page, where they need to take care of other formalities.
- Once the payment has been made successfully, the site will take at least one hour to update and change the payment status accordingly.
- The applicants must not forget to get a print out of this admission and an online fee payment recites.
Details of NIOS Examination 2018
- NIOS examination for the teachers will be held during the month April and May in 2018. Before the fees submission, interested teachers are required to log in to the official website.
- NIOS is conducting Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) examination for which the organisation is collecting fees. This examination is for the teachers who are untrained yet in service. Those who are serving as teachers in primary schools will be eligible for this examination/course.
- Fees are being collected for courses 501 (Elementary Education in India: A Socio-Cultural Perspective), 502 (Pedagogic Processes in Elementary Schools) and 503 (Learning Languages at Elementary Level). There will be a public examination in 3 modules for each mentioned course. Teachers will have to pay the fees before the deadline to avoid late fee.
How to pay Fees for the Exam
- Fees are required to be paid through online. To follow the process one has to click on the home page of the official portal for NIOS http://www.nios.ac.in/.
- On the Home page click on the option ‘NIOS D-El-Ed for Untrained Teachers’. Under this option, click on the ‘Teacher’s Section’ to get the login page. The candidates can directly click on the link http://dled.nios.ac.in/teacherlogin.aspx to get the login page.
- In this page login text boxes are given. Those who have applied for the course are needed to provide their existing Login ID and Password to log in to the page.
- After logging in to the page, select the D.El.Ed exam fees option to proceed. In the new page, the candidates are required to provide their Enrolment Number. For direct link to the page, click on http://dled.nios.ac.in/AttendanceLogin/improvementexam.aspx.
- After submitting the Enrolment number the candidates will redirect to the fees page. In this page the candidates will get the details of the fees and receipt. They need to proceed as per the instruction by payment gateways.
After payment is made, receipt will be generated. That receipt is required to be printed by the applicant for future reference.
Payment Dates (Start and Last Date With Late Fee)
Rs. 250/- is the fees for each course. Additional Rs. 100/- has to be paid as late fine.
Other Links –
- Arogya Karnataka Yojana (Yojane)
- Krishi Bhagya Scheme in Karnataka
- Swayam Portal NIOS D.El.Ed Teachers to Submit Details of Doordarshan(DD)
- Devnarayan Gurukul Yojana