Niryat Bandhu Yojana at Your Doorstep Online registration @niryatbandhu.iift.ac.in
With an aim to boost the current important exports business within the country, the centre has come up with a new scheme termed as he Niryat Bandhu Yojana. It is expected that the new scheme will help in improving the overall business related to imports and exports. Under the new launched scheme, the Ministry also aims at collecting all old and new exporters to be a part of the training program. The government also expects that after this program, the entrepreneurs can help polish their skills and techniques to boost their performance in the global trade market.
Launch details (Important dates)
- The newly launched scheme will be completely regulated and supervised by the Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT). The announcement of the launch of the scheme was officially made in the presence of officials from the Ministry and office level.
- According to the latest statements made, the scheme for training program is now officially also available via online portal for which the officials have already open the process of registration under 24th batch to be held on 22nd January 2018.
Eligibility criteria for registration
To be eligible under the training program for registration the applicant has to be an entrepreneur, Importer, Exporter, export house employee, candidate referred by DFGT-RAs and a Status holder.
- According to statements, the entire scheme is focused on offering with right level of training and guidance to the entrepreneurs so they can make use of much better and effective ways for import-export business.
- The scheme has been launched with an aim to offer benefit to any existing or new entrepreneur. Officials have also stated that the entire scheme would mainly focus on potential exporters.
- Under the scheme the officials will also offer with best counseling sessions for quality exporters and organize a number of modules and orientation programs. This will in turn help in developing their skills so they can in fact perform much better and make best contribution towards the developing Indian Economy.
- It is also expected that over 18 thousand entrepreneurs were offered with such orientation programs and training under the scheme in the year 2014-15. Each of the participants who had participated under the scheme had gained the benefit of the program.
- With development and changes in the foreign trade policies in the year 2015-20 the Ministry has also decided to blend in perfectly the new skill India program along with the Niryat Bandhu Scheme.
Collaboration Program with IIFT
- According to the latest updates, the Ministry is now aiming at collaborating the IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade) under the Niryat Bandhu Scheme. The process of collaboration would be handled by the concerned officials of Ministry and IIFT.
- With this collaboration the center aims that more number of professionals and entrepreneurs would get a chance to be a part of the program to help develop and polish their skills.
Niryat Bandhu Scheme Online program
- With the availability of the online web portal services, more number of entrepreneurs today will be able to be a part of the training program from the convenience of their home or office.
- The center has also stated that the entrepreneurs will have the convenience of getting connected to the training module via their desk tops or lap tops. The training sessions would be relayed directly by the center via internet access.
- The center has also stated that after the completion of the program, the entrepreneurs will also have the convenience of undergoing an online assessment test to test their skills acquired during the training program.
- In case any entrepreneur has any doubts then they are also free to ask questions related to clarify their doubts with the trainer of the program.
Process for registration for online program
- To get registered for the 24th batch of the training program online the candidates have to visit the website at niryatbandhu.iift.ac.in from their web browser.
- On the home page of the web portal you will have to look around for register option at the right side of the web page.
- Once you have selected the option you will be redirected towards the web page where you may have to provide with your valid email id and mobile phone number.
- Once the details have been entered you can continue with the registration process by filling in details of your information asked on the registration form.
Online batch and fee details
- As per the regulations presently only 60 participants will be able to register under one batch. The timings of the batch can be viewed on the official web portal.
- The session would continue for about 20 sessions that will be organized for five days within a week for about two hours each day.
- The participants who want to under go the training sessions will have to pay an amount of Rs 15,000 while the remaining amount of Rs 10000 will be paid by DGFT.
The scheme is a type of skill development and awareness scheme that is organized by the Indian Government. It can prove useful in developing skills of new and existing entrepreneurs to help boost their performance in professional world.
Other links –
- Solar Based Irrigation Scheme In Haryana
- Kisan Karz Mafi Yojana in Uttar Pradesh
- CLSS Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Credit linked Capital Subsidy scheme application form