Register Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme (Alpsankhyak Yojana) – For Minority Community Students (Last date) @ scholarships.gov.in Online Application Form Process 2018-19 Last date 30 September
Under the leadership of PM Narendra Modi, The Central government has announced the launch of a scholarship program for Pre-Matric students of the country. The scheme is specially launched for the students who belong to the Minority category in the country. The central government has also stated that the scheme will only be implemented for students who belong to Zoroastrians, Jains, Buddhists, Christians, Sikhs and Muslims community.
Objective of the scheme –
- Under the new introduced scholarship program it is certain that the government wants to encourage primary and secondary or professional level education amongst the minority communities of the country.
- By offering with such scholarship programs it is certain that the government aims at eliminating illiteracy completely from amongst the minority communities.
- It is also certain that under the new scheme the parents of the students belonging to the minority community will be encouraged to force their children for education as they will receive financial assistance from the government.
Rate of Scholarship offered –
Under the new scholarship program it is certain that the government will offer with financial assistance in the form of Maintenance allowance, Tuition fee and Course fee.
- Scholarship offered to students for tuition and admission fee for students in classes 6th to 10th for both Day scholar and Hosteller is Rs 500 yearly per subject.
- Scholarship offered for students for class 6th to 10th for their Tuition fee for both Hosteller and day scholar is Rs 350 yearly for each subject wise.
- Under the scholarship it is certain that the government will offer with maintenance allowance for students for a maximum of 10 months for each of the academic year.
- Under the maintenance allowance it is certain that the government will offer scholarship amount equivalent to around Rs 100 every month for day scholar from class 1 to 5th.
- If the student is studying in class 6th onwards to 10th then it is certain that the government will offer maintenance allowance of Rs 600 to Hosteller and Rs 100 to day scholar every month.
Eligibility Criteria –
- This scheme only for 1st to 10th class students, who belongs from minority community.
- Students will need a minimum of 50 percent score in previous class annual exam.
- To be eligible for the scheme it is certain that the student’s guardian or parents’ annual income should in fact be below Rs 1 lakh. Under the scheme the government has certainly decided to offer less weight age to Marks and compared to Poverty factor.
- If the student needs admission in 1st primary then it is certain that he or she will only have to present the Parents income proof.
Important Documents –
- Passport sized photograph – At the time of submitting the application for the scholarship program it is certain that the student will have to submit his or her self signed photograph (Passport sized).
- School/college certificates – The student may also have to submit his or her last examination school or college certificates as the proof for education qualification.
- Income proof – As this is a scholarship program so it is certain that the student will have to submit an affidavit declaration of the income proof of the family or guardian. This has to be a judicial stamp paper of Rs 10 value.
- The parent or guardian can also submit a valid income certificate provided by the employers if present including salary statement issued by the office.
- Residential proof – It is also certain that a permanent residential proof has to be submitted along with the documents which can be an Rs 10 non-judicial stamp paper.
- Acknowledgement letter – In case the student has been receiving scholarship earlier then he or she has to submit an acknowledgement from the HD master or head of the previous school or university.
- Declaration certificate or affidavit that the student belongs to the minority community. This has to be done legally on the judicial stamp paper and has to be acknowledged by the government.
How to create Log in ID (Fresh student) –
- The process of application for students can be done following simple steps. You have to log on to the official scholarship website https://scholarships.gov.in/newStudentRegFrm and select registering as a new student.
- A simple application form will open up on which you have to fill in all the details required. You shall be provided with your login ID which you have to use at the time of logging in.
- The mobile number provided by you will receive an OTP number that you have to enter as the process of verification and then confirm it.
- Once done a simple application form has to be filled in with all the details. Before you submit it is advisable to cross check with all details filled to avoid errors.
How to register for Scholarship –
To get registered candidates have to log on to the website. You can follow the below stated steps to complete the procedure.
- You have to first provide with your state of domicile including your permanent address. This will be considered as your application ID.
- You then have to provide with the category of scholarship you want including pre matric, post matric, top class or metric cum means type.
- These include scholarship programs for graduates, post graduates, professional courses (IIT, Tech and Medical) and technical courses that are done after graduation level.
- All details including Contact number, name and valid email id is to be provided. You have to provide with copy of your Aadhar card for verification of identity and bank account.
- Students who are fresh may have to fill in a simple form to create their login id first before providing with all relevant details on the form.
Things to be noted –
- Under the scholarship program it is certain that the student will not be provided with any financial assistance if he or she is reappearing for the same course again.
- It is also certain that the government will offer scholarship to only maximum of two students belonging to the same family.
- The government has also reserved around 30 percent of the scholarship for the girl child which will only be available for the boy candidate if there are no more girl candidates.
Quick view –
|Pre Matric Scholarship scheme
|Online application start date
|28 July 2018
|30 September 2018
|Students who wants to study in University or college, get registered before
|1st to 10th class Minority community Students.
|Government will provide
|Maintenance allowance, Tuition fee and Course fee
|Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Roll free number – 0120-6619540
Other schemes –
- Sanchar Kranti Yojana (SKY) in Chhattisgarh
- Haryana E-Pension Web Portal Online @epensionhry.nic.in
- E scholarship – in MP