Free Medical Tests Checkup Surgery Delhi – Quality Health For all Scheme Private Hospital
The Delhi state government had earlier introduced a health scheme termed as Quality Health for all scheme. The introduced scheme is a type of health benefit scheme under which any patient who is not able to afford the expenses of medical treatments and tests will be able to receive these services from amongst any of the selected privatized hospitals from within the Capital.
- The new scheme to be implemented earlier was introduced by Kejriwal led state government on December 12th The scheme was recently discussed by the Cabinet Ministers and Hon’ble LG so that it could be approved and implemented.
Key Features of the scheme
- According to the updates from the committee, it has been mentioned under the scheme that if the patient is in need of immediate medical diagnosis and if the patient it not able to get it diagnosed at the Government hospital within the Capital City, then he can approach any of the selected private hospitals for tests.
- The patients can approach any of the 67 selected hospitals that are regulated by Private organizations without clarifying the reason. The state government had also proposed that all the expenses for the lab or tests would be borne by the state government towards the private hospitals and labs.
- The statements also reveal that if due to any case any machine is non functional in any of the state government hospitals then the patient can at his will also approach any private hospital for tests.
- This facility will also prove helpful for patients who have to wait in long queues for getting any tests done in any of the government owned hospitals as most selected private hospitals do offer with better services.
- The Delhi state government has also aimed that with the implementation of this health scheme the patients who are not able to get their treatment on time due to non availability of test report will be benefited under this scheme.
- The scheme will also prove helpful for patients who have to wait for many days to get their surgery done in any of the government hospitals due to long queues or wait list number. These patients can now directly approach any of the selected private hospitals for getting the surgery done.
- The patient can take benefit for surgery under this scheme if the government hospital is unable to perform surgery before 30 days time period.
- The state government had also stated that the entire cost for the patient for undergoing surgery will be borne by the government that will be paid to the private hospital.
The state government of Delhi, by introducing this scheme has ensured that everyone has the rights to get better medical attention and health care services. Using the benefit of this scheme the people who are not able to afford expensive medical treatments will also be able to get treatments from private hospitals.
- NIOS D.El.Ed Teachers Training
- Solar Based Irrigation Scheme In Haryana
- Free Sports Coaching Scheme in Delhi
- Atal Jan Aahar Yojana in Delhi