RTE MP Admission Online Portal Application Form Process 2018 – 2019 School List, Eligibility Criteria, Last date Extended 30 June @educationportal.mp.gov.in
Education is very important for overall development of any student. There are no extra points for guessing that academic infrastructure in private schools is far better than government institutes. But these private schools are too expensive for people belonging to finically weaker sections. But the state as well as the central government wants to offer equal opportunities for all students. Thus, the Right to Education Act was formed and implemented. Under this scheme, Madhya Pradesh state government is inviting applications for 2018 – 2019 academic years.
The Right to Free & Compulsory Education was passed in 2009. Since then, it has been implemented in each state, and is monitored by the education department of the respective state. The announcement about the online application process for 2018 – 2019 was made on 11th June, 2018. All details are available on the official site of MP education department.
|Start of the online application process
|8th June 2018
|Last day to submit application online
|30th June 2018
|Duration for correcting errors online
|11th to 25th June, 2018
|Lottery, seat allotment and sending notification to applicants
|Till 30th June 2018
|Duration for downloading allotment certificate from the site
|2nd July to 7th July 2018
|List of eligible and non-eligible candidates on BRCC portal
|3rd July to 10th July 2018
|Verification by school for the admission process
|4th July to 13th July 2018
Eligibility Criteria for application
- Resident of MP – All applicants must be legal residents of Madhya Pradesh and need to possess residential documents.
- Physically handicap applicants – In case the student is physically disabled, he/she may get special consideration.
- Must belong to BPL section – An important eligibility criterion is all applicants must fall below the poverty level. They need proper legal BPL certificate to support their claims.
- Reservation for ST, SC and OBC – Reservation of seats will be available for people who belong to ST, SC and OBC category. These applicants need to possess proper caste certificates.
- Age related criteria for admission – Any applicant, who is interested in getting admission in nursery or pr- nursery, must be within the age bracket of 3 to 5 years. In case any student is interested in getting admission in 1st standard, then he/she must be within 5 to 7 years.
How to apply online?
- As per the state government announcement, every applicant has to log on to the official site of RTE department to apply for this scheme. For this, one needs to reach the home page by clicking on the link educationportal.mp.gov.in.
- Once this page opens, the applicant needs to go to the section that is marled as “New” and then click the link “RTE Online Lottery 2018-19”
- This section will offer applicants a clear idea about the important dates like last date for submitting application, publishing results etc.
- After this, the applicant needs to click on the link “Apply online.” It is present under the “Application” section.
- It will trigger the site to present the digitized application form on the computer screen.
- The applicant must take care while filling in the details. Once all fields have been filled in, the candidate must get the registration done by clicking on the “Submit” button.
- The site will immediately send an OTP to the registered mobile number of the applicant. Once the OTP verification has been done, the application process will be complete.
- After this, it is mandatory for the applicant to get a clear print out of this registration form for future reference.
How to get the list of schools?
- Any interested applicant can see the list of schools in the respective village or ward, via the portal. Apart from that, it is also possible for the applicant to check out the number seats offered by each school. The power to select the schools resides with the applicants.
- After entering the official portal, a candidate must select the option that is marked as “List of Schools with Vacant Seats for Lottery.” It is available under the “Select School” option.
- Clicking the link will open a new page in a different tab. There are three options highlighted on this page. They are “District,” “Block,” and “Year” respectively.
- The year is set as “2018 – 201” by default.
- Every candidate needs to select the respective district and block by clicking on the drop down arrow.
- Once this is done, the applicant has to type in the code that is highlighted under the three options.
- After this, every candidate needs to click on the option marked as “Show Seat Vacancy.” It will trigger the site to produce pertinent data immediately.
The main aim of the central government, behind the implementation of RTE act was to offer an opportunity to people from all financial backgrounds for attaining best education for their children. Poor and people belonging to weaker financial sections cannot afford the cost of sending their wards to private schools. Thus, RTE ensured 25% seat reservation in private schools as well, to accommodate students from poor families. These selected candidates need not pay any fee as it will be taken care of by the state government.
With the implementation of the RTE scheme, even poor families can send their children to reputed private schools. It ensures that these children get best education. The infrastructure in private schools is better that that available in government schools. Thanks to this scheme, there will be no discrimination on the basis of financial background, in academic matters.
Application last date extended to 30 June 2018.
Other Articles –
- State Crop Assistance Scheme Bihar
- AP Transport Driving Learners License
- KUSUM Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Pass Book