RTE Rajasthan Admission 2018-19 Online Application Form School And Students List Eligibility Age Criteria Last Date Rules @ [rte.raj.nic.in]
Right to Education (RTE) act was approved by Rajasthan government in 2009 and this act was introduced to ensure education to the students of primary classes. This education act ensures that the students are able to study in the prestigious private schools of Rajasthan. To ensure that the applicants are easily able to apply for this program, online application system has been opened for session 2018-19. The applicants will now easily be able to apply online and complete their application procedure from home.
Details of RTE Online Admission
|Launched By||Directorate of Elementary Education & State Government of Rajasthan|
|Online Application Start Date||16 February, 2018|
|Online Application Deadline||7 March, 2018|
|Target Audience||Students of Primary Classes|
- Official Website: If anybody wants to apply for the RTE Admission program of 2018-19 sessions they will have to visit the official web portal of Right to Education of Rajasthan.
- Guidelines: From the official website of the RTE portal, the applicants will be able to select the option named “RTE Admission Guidelines for Session 2018-19” which will be available at the right side of the homepage. After that the applicants will be able to download the guidelines of the application to understand the format of the application and fill it out properly.
- Student Online Application: After carefully understanding the guidelines, the applicants will have to select the option named Quick Links from the homepage of the portal. The applicants will need to the section named Student Online Application from the quick link.
- Application Form: The applicants will be able to complete their application from after opening it. They will need to provide certain authenticated details of their name, date of birth, address, contact number, etc.
- Username and Password: After completing the application procedure, the applicants will be able to choose a unique username and a password. The applicants will have to carefully choose their username and password because they will need to remember it for future login purposes.
- Aadhar Card: The applicants will need to provide their unique identification card aka their Aadhar Card. Aadhar card must be provided by the applicants for verification purposes.
- Anganwadi Letter and ANM Entry Copy: The applicants will need to provide authenticated Anganwadi Letter and ANM Entry Copy. Without these documents, the applicants will not be able to apply.
- Birth Certificate: The applicants will need to provide their birth certificate issued by a competent authority; the birth certificate will verify the date of birth of the applicants.
- Residential Proof: The applicants will need to provide residential proofs. The applicants will be able to provide their Voter ID Card or Driving License for providing proof of their residence. The applicants will also be able to submit bills such as electricity/water supply bills in this case. Ration and Aadhar Card are also applicable.
- Residential Certificate: The applicants will have to provide residential certificates for verification purposes. All of the documents mentioned above will be very important and all of them must be submitted to complete the application form properly.
The online application system of RTE Rajasthan will be very helpful for the applicants as they will be able to complete their application form from home. The applicants must follow the guidelines properly before filling in the application form.
Other Schemes –
- Uttar Pradesh B.Ed 2018
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Honorarium Scheme
- RAHAT in Rajasthan
- RTE Maharashtra 2018-19 Admission Online