(rte25.upsdc.gov.in) RTE UP Admission 2018-19 Online Application Form for Students [Eligibility Criteria, Students List]
Admission under Right to Education for school students have been started in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. The UP state government has announced about the application process and important dates for application recently. Application forms are available in the official website of RTE. Candidates are required to fill up the forms and submit it on the website.
RTE admission will start from 26th February 2018. The UP government has made an announcement about the application process during the month of February. In their official announcement the government has mentioned about the dates of form fill up and other procedure through official website http://rte25.upsdc.gov.in/.
- RTE: Right to Education is an integral part of Human Rights in India. According to this right, each and every citizen of India has complete right to get education. Through RTE many students who belong to backward section or economically weak, get into private and public schools every year.
- Beneficiaries: Any child can apply through RTE. Mostly children from backward classes and economically weaker sections are eligible for applying through RTE. In previous year, among 21,000 applicants, 15, 626 applicants had been admitted to private schools and started their education.
A number of mandatory documents are required for applying under RTE. These documents are needed to be submitted/ uploaded at the time of filling up the application form. The size of the documents should not be more than 100kb.
- Age Proof: Candidates are required to upload the scanned copy of any of the documents that support age of the applicant. Birth certificate or Panchayet recognised documents or anything equivalent to the mentioned documents should be uploaded at the time of application submission.
- Address Proof: Apart from Agee Proof the applicants are required to upload scanned copy of address proof as well. Aadhaar card, Voter ID card or any equivalent recognised documents must be uploaded in the portal.
Firstly all the candidates applying under RTE must be the domicile of Uttar Pradesh. These children will have to belong to the economically weaker section. Those who don’t have access to go to schools can apply for school admission through RTE.
- Registration will start from 26th February 2018 via online registration only. To get the application form all the eligible applicants are required to visit the official web portal http://rte25.upsdc.gov.in/. On the Home page, candidates must click on the Online Admission tab to proceed.
- By clicking on Online Admission, the application form will appear on screen. Applicants should fill the form up with correct information about the candidate such as his/her name, address and other personal details.
- On the next page the candidates are required to choose the schools they are willing to get into. There is a list of options; one has to choose from the list.
- Next, the mandatory documents are required to be uploaded in the portal. Upload the scanned copy of the documents mentioned above in the portal. After uploading the documents click on the Save button to finish the application process.
- A registration number will be generated by the system. That number must be saved by the candidates. A printed copy of the final form should be kept by the candidate for future reference as well.
Applicants can check the status of their application anytime by logging in to the portal. After submission of the form, a system generated registration number will be provided to the candidate. The candidate can use that registration number as login ID and mobile number as password to log in to the portal to check the status of their application form.
|Dates of Application
|Lottery System Selection
|25th February – 15th March
|Up to 1st April
|16th March – 15th April
|Up to 1st May
|16th April – 10th May
|Up to 18th May
|11th May – 15th June
|Up to 1st July
Each school has 25% reservation for RTE students. Selection of the students will be done through their merit and intelligence. Students will be selected for the academic year 2018-19. They can choose private as well as public schools for admission.