Apply Online Gurukul Anubhav Scholarship Scheme @spicmacay.com
The Gurukul system was very popular in ancient India. This concept involved the disciples or candidates, staying with the Guru for a certain period. During this time, they acquired knowledge from the teachers. With time the Gurukul system became obsolete and modern educational structure became highlighted. There is a stark difference between academic education and training in fine arts. Traditional musicians, artists, dancers, painters and spiritual personalities still have a strong faith in the age old Gurukul system. To give youngsters a feel of this rich heritage, the Gurukul Anubhav Scholarship Scheme was designed and developed accordingly.
Launch details of the scheme
The official announcement and implementation of this unique scholarship system was started in the year 1986. The central government has also given thumbs up to this grant program. It will assist and enlighten younger generation and instill their faith in Guru Shishya practice. The scholarship program for the year 2018 will see the convergence of many brilliant minds as well. All candidates who desire to be a part of this unique experience must submit their applicants by the end of 10th Feb 2018.
Key features of the scheme
- Promoting tradition and culture – India has a rich cultural heritage. Unfortunately the youngsters are not aware of it. Apart from information in their chosen fine arts stream, the students will also get a taste of ancient Gurukul system.
- Imparting knowledge about India’s rich past – With this unique scholarship program, the eminent personalities will impart knowledge about India’s rich culture, heritage, and the fine arts stream that the candidate has chosen.
- Assisting the candidates to learn from the masters – The teachers or Gurus who will guide the candidates are Masters in their own field. It is not always that you get the chance to interact with them. The scholarship program is designed to allow ordinary candidates to get in touch with the maestros and acquire knowledge directly.
- Duration of the program – This scholarship program has been designed to last for one month only. It takes place every year and during this month, the candidates stay within the same complex as their gurus and other candidates.
- Age limit of the participants – The lower age limit for participating in this scheme is 13 years while the upper age limit for participation is 26 years. No candidate below or above these ages will be allowed to take part.
- Expected time of this program – To allow more and more interested candidates to take part in this unique experience, the organizers arrange this scholarship program during the months when most schools are closed for summer vacation. So, it will be held during the month of May, June or July.
- Fee for participating – It is not a free scholarship program, all candidates will have to pay a sum of 5000 to take part in this unique scheme. This money will be utilized for meeting their fooding and lodging requirements.
Documents required for the scheme
- Age Proof – All candidates who want to take part in this scheme will have to provide their age certificate. The birth certificate, Aadhar card or any other such legal document will be accepted.
- Passport size snap – Each candidate will have to paste a recently clicked passport sized snap in the application form. It will assist the organizing committee to verify and identify each applicant.
- Identification of the candidate – It is mandatory for the candidate to provide all personal details in the registration form. In case any detail is incorrect, the application will be rejected.
- Details of the guru – It is mandatory for the applicant to provide all details of the fine art stream he/she wants to follow and the Guru under whom he/she wants to be. As many eminent personalities will join the scholarship, it is essential to highlight the details of the Guru.
- Letter from the Guru – To get admission in this scholarship program, the candidate will have to get a letter from his/her guru. Without this recommendation letter from the teacher, he/she will not be allowed to be a part of this unique program.
- Recommendation Letter – Apart from the Guru’s letter, the applicant will have to get a recommendation letter of any other person who will support the claims made by the interested candidate.
- Guardian Details – With the personal details of the candidate, one will also have to provide the details of his/her parents. The name, addresses, and contact details of the parents or guardians is a must.
- NOC from parents – NOC or No Objection Certificate is also mandatory and must be submitted along with the application form. The parents must sign this NOC to highlight that they are aware of this program, and have given their consent.
- DD or cheque – To pay the participation fee, the application form must be accompanied with a Demand Draft or a check of Rs. 5000. It must be drawn in the name of SPICMACAY and sent to the respective department, located in Delhi.
How to get the application form?
Both online and offline mode of application is available for the interested candidates. In order to get access to the digital application form, the applicant must log on to the official website of this scholarship scheme by clicking on the link http://spicmacay.com/ . The applicant has to download the form accordingly. Both online and offline application will be granted.
How to apply for the scheme?
- All interested candidates will have to get the application form to be a part of this unique scholarship program. The application form is available on the authorized portal of this scheme. All you need to do is click on http://spicmacay.com/ .
- On the top of the page, there is a tab that is marked as “News.” Once the applicant clicks on this tab, he/she will get to the next step.
- After this, the applicant will have to click on the link that is marked as “Gurukul Anubhav Scholarship Scheme 2018.”
- Just below the official image of this scheme, the applicants will get the link that will give them access to application form. The link of get to the digital application form is “Download Application Form.”
- The applicant must fill in all the details in the form. It is important that they provide correct and genuine details only.
- After this, the applicant will have to attach all the photocopies of necessary documents with this registration form. In case the applicant has opted for online application, he/she must upload the soft copies of all required documents with the digital registration form and hit the submit button.
- Then this application must be sent to SPIC MACAY head office via mail.
Contact details of the scheme
In case any applicant still has any confusion, they can get in touch with the respective authority and they provide pertinent information. The name of the national coordinator is Radha Mohan Tiwari and you can reach him at 9219506066. Applicants can send their mails at email@example.com. The address of the head office is:
National Coordinator – Scholarships
41/42 Lucknow Road
Here, the students will get a unique chance to gather knowledge from the best in the business. Being with the specialists will give these kids the opportunity to learn about special techniques, which will help them to excel at their chosen fine art stream.
Other Schemes –
- 60-MW Tuirial Hydropower Project Dam in Mizoram
- INS Kaveri, India’s First Scorpene Submarine
- Facts and figures about Minimum Allowance Scheme in Tripura
- New Scheme to Promote Deliveries in Telangana Government Hospitals