Swachh Bharat Abhiyan Summer Internship 2018 Online Application form Process Eligibility Criteria @ sbsi.mygov.in Last date Extended 15th June Reward Prize money
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan has one of the initiatives by the ruling party that has successfully running across the nation. To encourage the students and many more other participants to the initiative, the central government has started a new Swacch Bharat Summer Internship 2018. In this internship, the students will have to pick a village and help them to construct proper sanitization. Recently the central ministry has invited application for the internship.
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan was launched in the year 2014. The Summer internship has been launched during the first week of April. The internship will start from May 1st and will continue till 31st July 2018.
|Name of the program
|Swachh Bharat Summer Internship 2018
|Program Start date
|1st Mat to 31st Jul 2018
|25th Apr to 15th June
|Students enrolled in Colleges/ Universities
|2 credit points
|University Level: Rs 30,000, Rs 20,000, Rs 10,000
State Level: Rs 50,000, Rs 30,000, Rs 20,000
National Level: Rs 2 lakh, 1 lakh, Rs 50,000
- Objective: The Ministry of Human Resource has started the internship to encourage college students to take part into the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan through this internship. Also, with this initiative the villagers will be able to understand the importance of sanitization and cleanliness.
- Internship: Under this initiative, the students will be allotted villages. Each village will be allotted to a group of students. They will be visiting the villages and help them construct sanitization in their houses.
- Internship Duration: It will be 100 hours project. All the students will get total 100 hours to finish their internship. After that another group of students will be assigned. The internship will start from May 1st and will end up on 31st
- Portal: The official portal will be launched on 25th April 2018. The portal is sbsi.mygov.in. Online application for the internship will be starting from 25th April through the portal. Also, the colleges, universities and national and state level higher educational institutions will also help the students to enrol.
- Participants: Students from higher educational institution like colleges, universities and state and national levels institutions will be eligible to participate in the internship. It will be conducted during the summer vacation.
- Credit Score: It will be elective or optional under the CBCS. Each student will get 2 academic score on the project as optional paper in their main stream of education.
A trainer will be appointed to guide the trainees. Each intern will be trained and guided by the trainers to implement the internship. Students, who will be selected for the internship will get 15 days to submit the application for the internship project.
After completion of the internship, the government and the department of higher education will supervise the project works done by the students. Depending on their performance, the students will receive certificates from the government after completion of the project.
The internship will bring many students under single premise to enhance the standard of living of the core and remote villages. This will enable the importance of building of sanitization, behaviour change, various awareness campaign and so on within the villagers.
In a recent steep matched meeting on Monday, J & K state governor N N Vohra, acknowledging B B Vyas’ (chief secretary) target of building lakhs of toilets in the state, also emphasized on youth’s attendance in SBSI scheme. Accepting how imperative Swachh Bharat Summer Internship Scheme is, Jammu University has vowed to include this into a curriculum in upcoming sessions. After successful 6,000 minutes implementation of this preliminary scheme in the state (and nation), all participants like cadets of NCC (National Cadet Corps) and NSS (National Service Scheme), college students and other volunteer youth will be awarded a “Participation Certificate.” To increase consciousness about sanitation in rural India, cooperating young talent will have to visit various villages of the state and conduct activities of their preference.
Others Schemes –
- 2BHK Housing Scheme Telangana
- Jobs in Gujarat 2018
- Swachh Survekshan 2018 Cleanliness Competition
- Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar 2017-18