Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar 2017-18 online Registrations @ swachhvidyalaya.com, Last Date for Online Registration 15th Nov
The government had launched a drive termed as Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar back in 2014 under the supervision of HR development department. The main aim of the drive launched was to ensure proper sanitation facilities for both girls and boys in schools. Under the drive the government has now launched the new web portal for Sawchh Vidyalaya puraskar for online registration.
- The process of registration for 2017-18 year has already begun via official website for schools from September 1st
- The schools can register their names on or before the due date on Nov 15th 2017.
- The new drive launched by the government aims at educating the children at school level about the hygiene and proper usage of sanitation facility.
- The new initiative is taken by the government with an aim to help children get familiar with methods to follow to avoid exclusion and illness.
- Apart from this the government also aims at offering educational knowledge to children and teachers at the school regarding hygiene, sanitation and water facilities.
- The school children are educated regarding various aspects related to personal hygiene including using soap and water to wash hands, capacity building, behavior changes, maintenance and operations.
Registration Process online –
The MHRD (Human Resource Ministry) is inviting applications from candidates online for registration for 2017-18 under the scheme. It is certain that the government shall offer awards to both private and government sector schools. The selection of schools will be made from both urban and rural areas within the country. For completing the registration process you just have to follow below stated steps.
- To get registered you have to visit the official web site www.swachhvidyalaya.com .
- The moment you are on the official web site you have to look around for “Apply” button from the home page.
- Once you are redirected to the new page you have to select “Option B” and then complete an online survey form.
- You shall then be directed towards the registration form online in which you may have to provide with your details.
- You have to fill in simple details about your school information including name and address along with U DISE code.
- You have to provide with your contact details and name of the respondent and then submit the form.
- When filling in information always ensure that you have cross verified it once before submitting it.
- When submitting you shall be provided with password on your valid mobile number provided.
- You shall be able to enter the U DISE code only after you have received it on your mobile phone along with login details and password.
- When registering you may have to complete at least six different sections from the form.
Web site details
- The new web portal launched by the government can be reached on swachhvidyalaya.com via your web browser. This is the complete guideline link http://mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/upload_document/Eng_Swachch-Bharat-Swachch-Vidhalaya.pdf.
- Through the new web portal it is certain that the government wants to promote the general practice of hygiene and safety amongst the students within the school premises.
Andriod mobile app for Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar
- It is also possible for schools to make use of their Android phones to register for the online award 2017-18. The process of download is simple and you can download the free app from Play store. This is the link of Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glt.sv&hl=en
- In case you are not having internet access then you can also download it via dialing 07097298093. A download link shall be sent to you on your mobile phone.
The awards are divided on the basis of national, state and district level. At national level schools under green category can apply. At the district level schools under yellow, blue and green category can apply. At state level schools under blue and green category can only apply.
The process of registration is only possible if you have been provided with U DISE code. In case you are not having U DISE code then you have to register using the DCF (Data capture format) and the get the U DISE code manually from state, district or block office.