Tarpaulins Sheets Subsidy Scheme to farmers at 75 Percent In Telangana
The state government of Telangana state under the leadership of Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao has announced of a new initiative for the state farmers. Under the new initiative the state government has agreed to distribute Tarpaulin sheets to the farmers of the state. The government has also announced to offer farmers with subsidy under the initiative.
|Tarpaulins Sheets Subsidy Scheme
|Pocharam Srinivas Reddy (Minister for Agriculture)
Key features of the subsidy scheme
- Under the new initiative taken by the state government, it is clear that the subsidy equivalent to 75 percent of the overall cost of the Tarpaulin sheets would be offered to each farmer benefiting under the scheme.
- The government has also stated that the new initiative was considered by the officials as they have been receiving a lot of recommendations in the past from the state farmers.
- The initiative was approved jointly by the Cabinet in a meeting held at the regional conference along with the members of the farmer coordination committee that was officially held at the Rajendranagar district of the state.
- As per the statements made by the government and CM the tarpaulin sheets will help farmers to offer protection to the paddy stocks along with all other agricultural produce from being exposed to the moisture and water. Apart from this tarpaulin sheets will also offer protection to the store crops at the time of rains in the state.
- This above mentioned initiative has been taken by the state government with an aim to maintain better quality of crop produce for the farmers yields.
- As per the sources, the CM has already approved for implementation of the new initiative for the farmers state wide and set to organize a committee for helping procure and distribute the tarpaulin sheets to the farmers.
- The Agricultural department has also agreed to work out the set budget for procuring the tarpaulin sheets and for distribution to the farmers in timely manner. Apart from this the state government has also ensured that the Marketing Ministry of the state will provide with all possible help for implementing and distributing the tarpaulin sheets.
With the implementation of the above mentioned initiative the state government aims at offering farmers with financial assistance to purchase tarpaulin sheets for their yields on time. The farmer registered under the scheme will be offered with desired subsidy by the state government.