Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta 2018-19 Online Registration Form, Eligibility, List @Sewayojan.up.nic.in
According to latest updates from the Uttar Pradesh government, it has planned to launch the new online portal services to help the unemployed youths of the state under Berojgari Bhatta 2018 scheme. It is a type of allowance scheme under which the educated youths of the state can get registered online to apply for unemployment allowance.
|Name of the scheme
|Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
|UP state government
- Candidates who wish to apply under the scheme for registration have to log on to the official website sewayogan.up.nic.in above. From the main page you have to make a selection of “Panjikaran” option. The moment you select this option you will be redirected towards the application for.
- On the application form applicants are expected to provide with their details including Email ID, Password and mobile number. Once all details have been filled in you just have to click the submit option.
- A one time OTP will be forwarded to the applicants on their mobile phone that has to be entered in the desired field. After this the applicants can go through the registration process.
- Once your log in credentials has been created you are free to complete your profile so that you can get notifications on your registered mobile number itself.
- You also have an option to request for the print out of the application form and keep it with you for future reference.
- According to the updates, the scheme is only valid for candidates who are residents of Uttar Pradesh. It is also important that to get registered for the scheme applicants should have completed their 10 grade school from the state.
- The benefit will only be available for any candidate who is present unemployed at the time of registration. The applicant should not be employed for any government or private job.
- It is also important that the candidate should not exceed the age below and above 25 to 40 years of age. The government has also stated that the candidate should not have an annual family income above Rs 36,000 from any other source.
- In order to get registered the candidate will have to submit a copy of their Aadhar card along with Birth certificate to prove the resident ship. He will also have to submit a copy of income proof of the family members.
- In case the candidate is registered with any employment exchange then he will have to provide with registration copy of the exchange along with his educational certificates.
- Each of the above mentioned document is to be submitted along with notified Rs 10 non judicial stamp paper that is certified by the notary.
With he launch of the above mentioned scheme the state government has made an initiative to offer financials assistance to the educated unemployed youth of the state under the unemployment scheme.
Other links –
- Central Social Security Scheme
- Jagriti Yatra 2018
- Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Madhya Pradesh
- Berojgari Bhatta scheme in Punjab