Youth Icon scheme For Promoting Sports In Rajasthan
The state government of Rajasthan under the supervision of Vasundhara Raje government has announced the launch on the Youth Icon scheme. The new scheme is a type of scheme that is announced to benefit the players. Under the new scheme the government has announced to offer with cash prize of Rs 25 lakhs to be offered to renowned players who have managed to offer with scoring points for the country at international level game play.
The new scheme for implementation has been launched by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan Vasundhara Raje. The announcement was made officially by the CM on 12th February 2018. The announcement was made official when addressing the budget session for the state assembly.
Objectives and benefits
- According to the latest updates from the state government the new scheme has been announced by the state government to offer benefit to the players. Under the new scheme the government will offer players with case prize for their performance in the national level and other sports.
- Under the scheme the government will offer selected player Kamlesh Nagarkoti with cash prize of Rs 25 lakhs for his performance in the international U-19 tournaments world cup.
As per the latest updates from the state government officials the government has already sanctioned a budget of Rs 2 crore to be offered to the players who mark their performance in the game play at national and international level.
Other Schemes –
- Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana Rajasthan
- Check Rajasthan Ration Card List 2018
- Rajasthan Farmers Loan Waiver Scheme
- Rajasthan Yojana and Schemes