Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Scheme in Andhra Pradesh 2020 [Eligibility Criteria, Health Card Status Check, Application Form Online Download, Hospital list, Surgery list, Login, Contact number @ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in]
It is the responsibility of the state government to ensure that the residents are getting the necessary facilities. Health care is one of the most important services that the authority needs to ensure. However, lack of proper infrastructure hinders this process. Poor individuals lack the financial sources to opt for proper treatment in the expensive private nursing homes. To cater to the requirements of the people of Andhra Pradesh, the government implemented the YSR Arogyasri Scheme. All selected beneficiaries can avail free secondary and tertiary treatment as per the guidelines of this health insurance project. The state government will pay the treatment fee as per the insurance scheme features.
Launch details of the project
Name of the project
YSR Arogyasri Scheme
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
Official announcement date
2018 – 2019
Earlier name of the scheme
Dr. NTR Vaidya Seva Scheme
Health, Medical and Family Welfare
0863 – 2222802 ; 0863 – 2259861 ; 104
Official scheme portal
Features of the welfare scheme
- Development of the medical sector – The main motive of the Andhra Pradesh government is to ensure that the residents avail proper treatment without much hassle. It, in turn, will boost the overall health care system.
- Improving medical infrastructure – The implementation of this project will also provide a solid platform for the development of health care infrastructure in the state.
- Payment for proper treatment – It will be the duty of the state government to scrutinize the treatment documents, and deposit the treatment fee in the account of the respective hospital or nursing home.
- Treatment coverage for needy families – The scheme has been implemented to offer financial support to the poor and middle income families. The beneficiaries will get medical insurance coverage of Rs. 2.5 lakhs each year.
- Policy renewal – The beneficiaries will be able to apply for the renewal of the medical insurance. The state government will pay the premium for the policy renewal.
- Tenure of the policy – The health insurance policy will remain valid for one year.
- Enlisted hospitals –If any beneficiary needs treatment, then he/she needs to take admission in a health care center that has been selected by the Andhra Pradesh government, to be a part of this project.
- Number of treatments covered under the policy – Patients, suffering from tertiary or secondary ailments can get admission in the hospitals, and acquire free treatment. Additionally, needy applicants will be able to sign up for 1040 surgeries, without worrying about the expenses.
- Medical card issuance – All the selected beneficiaries of this health welfare scheme will be given a medical card. The production of the beneficiary pass, at the hospital reception is mandatory during the patient’s admission.
- Betterment of primary healthcare personnel – The state government has realized that the pay scale of the ANM, ASHA and Anganwadi workers is not enough. During the official announcement of this project, the Chief Minister also stated that the salary packages of these primary health care workers will be increased to Rs. 10,000.
Click Here to check YSR Amma Vodi New list
- The applicants need to be legal residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- It is important that the applicant hails from BPL or EWS category.
- The applicant should own less than 35 acres of land.
- Interested candidates must have white ration cards, issued in their names.
- The family earnings must be less than or equal to Rs. 5 lakhs during a financial session.
Document required for application
- Residential proof
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- BPL and EWS certificates
- Copy of White Ration Card
- Land registration documents
Click Here to check Eligibility for YSR Navasakham Card
Offline application process
- Offline registration – Rural folks and uneducated people do not have the skills to opt for portal based enrollments. Thus, interested applicants can opt for the manual application process.
- Application under YSR Navasakam Scheme – As many villagers are not aware of the scheme details and enrollment process, the YSR Navasakam Scheme volunteers can assist with the offline registration.
- Door-to-door survey –The implementation of the YSR Navasakam Scheme depends on the activities of the rural volunteers. They will be visiting the houses in the villages to collect information of the family members.
- Data collection – It will be the responsibility of the village volunteers to collect details of the applicants who fit the scheme’s profile.
- Application form fill-up – The village volunteers will carry the form and they will fill it up on behalf of the applicants.
- Scrutiny – The government officials will check the documents and select the eligible candidates who meet the scheme requirements.
- Medical card issuance – Once the documents have the scrutinized, and the beneficiary list has been prepared, the state government will issue medical passes for the recipients. The village volunteers will distribute these passes.
Click Here for YSR Navasakam Scheme Login
Online application process
- Online application portal – If the applicant wants, he/she can opt for the portal based application process.
- Application form – The Official link will give the applicant access to digitized enrollment form.
- Form download – The candidate can click on the download option to get the copy of the form. The downloaded application form must be printed out.
- Form fill up –The enrollment form has various sections, which must be filled in with correct details. It must be followed by the attachment of all the important documents, which have been mentioned in the scheme draft.
- Form submission –It has been decided that the applicant can submit the registration document at the Block Development Office. From there it will be forwarded to the respective government department.
Enrollment process for hospitals
The state-run and private hospitals, which desire to become a part of this scheme, will have to apply through the scheme portal. When they land on the page, they must click on the “Empanelment Online Application” option. It gives the hospital authority access to a virtual document that needs to be filled and submitted.
The people of the state, you require emergency treatment, will be benefitted from the scheme. The state government will ensure that the scheme perks are offered to the needy individuals.
Other links –
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme AP
- Telangana Inter Caste Marriage Incentive Scheme
- Housing Scheme in Andhra Pradesh
- AP Transport Driving Learners License