YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Pathakam in Andhra Pradesh 2020 [Login, Farmer Beneficiary List, Check Payment Status Online, Application Form Download, Last Start Date, Amount, Installment, Eligibility, Apply, Guidelines, Toll free number, ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in ]
Most of the Indian states depend on agriculture. The lack of financial resources prevents the farmers from developing their crop growing efforts. The Andhra Pradesh government has implemented the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme with the objective of supporting the needy farmers. In this article, you will learn about the various aspects of this scheme.
Name of the scheme
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
Date of official announcement
Date of official scheme launch
Farmers in the state
Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare Department in Andhra Pradesh
Online and offline registration prodecures
Click Here to check YSR Navasakham Scheme Eligibility
Important features of the scheme
- Development of agriculture and farmers – The primary aim of the Andhra Pradesh government is to support the farmers financially and otherwise. It, in turn, will enhance the overall agricultural revenue generation.
- Financial support – It has been stated in the scheme details that the beneficiaries, who cultivate crops on their land will attain Rs. 13,500.An additional financial assistance, allocated for the tenant farmers is Rs. 2500.
- Tenure of payment – The grant will be deposited in the bank account once every year.
- Farm preparations – For better crop production, the farmers need quality seeds and fertilizers. The monetary assistance, offered by the state government can be used for acquiring these components.
- Number of beneficiaries – The state government has implemented this scheme for needy farmers. The scheme will offer the benefits to more than 50 lakh agricultural workers, within the state.
- Phase wise implementation – As the scheme covers various agricultural aspects, the state government has opted for a phase-wise implementation.
- Payment mode – The agricultural assistance grant, promised by the state government will be deposited in the bank account of the beneficiary.
- Applicable for tenant agro-workers – The scheme will provide the multiple benefits to those farmers who grow crops on the farm land that belongs to someone else.
- Water supply – The Chief Minister has also highlighted that the beneficiaries of this agro-welfare scheme will acquire free water supply for farm irrigation. Additionally, deep wells will be dug to eliminate the scarcity of water.
- Power supply – Irrigation facilities require adequate power supply. The beneficiaries of the scheme will get free electricity from the power companies to run their irrigation pumps. Rs. 1.50 subsidy will be offered for each unit of electricity that the farmers consume.
- Crop storage facilities – After the crops have been harvested, they need to be stored in special store houses. Poor farmers cannot afford this facility. Thus, the state government has started the construction of 200 modern cold stores in the state, where, farmers will be allowed to stock their crops.
- MSP for crops – Often farmers are forced to sell their crops at low prices. Under the scheme, the Andhra Pradesh government will fix the minimum selling price for the major crops. The step has been taken to safeguard the interests of the crop producers.
- Separate management fund – Unforeseen weather conditions can destroy the standing crops. It pave the path for immense financial loses for the agricultural workers. The state government has created a separate management fund to cope with these issues.
- Insurance for beneficiaries – In case the beneficiaries meet with an accident or die, a special insurance policy will offer an assistance amount of Rs. 5 lakhs.
- Insurance payment – The farmers will not have to contribute any money for maintaining the insurance policy. The state government will pay the annual insurance policy premiums.
Click Here for AP YSR Navasakam Card List
- Residents of Andhra Pradesh – It is necessary that the applicant is a legal and permanent inhabitant of Andhra Pradesh.
- Must be registered farmers – The interested candidates must be associated with farming activities on a full-time basis.
- BPL and WES categories – The implementation of the scheme has been done to offer financial support to the agricultural workers who belong to BPL and EWS categories.
- Land holding restriction – It has been mentioned in the scheme details that is the total agricultural land of the applicant is more than 5 acres, then he will be barred from attaining the perks of this scheme.
- Not for affluent farmers – Only those applicants, who fall in small and marginal categories, will be allowed to partake in this project.
Documents necessary for registration
- Residential proof documents – All the applicants must furnish copies of official documents, which support their claims of being permanent and legal residents of this state.
- Aadhar Card – The applicant must submit a copy of his Aadhar Card. It will be used by the government for fact verification.
- Farmer registration certificate – Only those applicants, who are registered with any of the Farmer Associations, and have proper documents, will be able to apply for the scheme.
- BPL and EWS certificates – The candidates need to attach copies of the BPL or EWS certificates, which have been issued by the government.
- Land registration documents – To ensure that the applicant meets the land possession requirements, the submission of the copies of land registration documents must be submitted for verification.
- Bank account details – Every interested candidate must highlight the details of his bank account. Without this information, the grant cannot be deposited via DBT mode.
Click Here for YSR Navasakam Scheme AP Application Form Online
Details of the application process
- Official scheme website – To get to the official scheme page, the candidate muck click here.
- Applicant login – The applicant must click on the option that is marked as “Login.”
- Credential registration – To seal in the registration, the applicant needs to select User ID and password, with which he can check application status, and gather scheme-related details.
- Online form fill-up – After the registration, the applicant will get access to the virtual enrollment form. Once the form has been filled in with necessary details, the candidate must click on the “Submit” button.
- Offline application process – If the applicant is incapable of tackling the online application process, he can opt for the offline process. The interested candidate needs to go to the Common Service Center and contact the agent.
Checking the application status
- The applicants can check the state of the application from the official portal.
- They need to click on the link official site and land on the scheme page.
- Then the candidate needs to click on the “login” button and type in the necessary credentials.
- It triggers the site to bring up the page that offers the applicant access to “Beneficiary List” option.
- There are several fields on this page. The applicant needs to type in the correct details in each file, then click on the “Search” Button.
- It gives access to the registration status information.
The first phase of the scheme implementation has already started. The Chief Minister announced that necessary changes will be made in the future to ensure that more eligible farmers attain the perks of this scheme.
Other links –
- YSR Amma Vodi Scheme AP
- Students Scholarship in Odisha
- Bicycle Scheme for Girl students in Andhra Pradesh
- Make In AP Startup Program Andhra Pradesh