Jagananna YSR Amma Vodi Scheme in Andhra Pradesh 2020 (Eligibility, Application Form Online, How to Apply, Check Status @jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in, Last Date, Portal, Login, Check List, Check Eligibility)
People living in rural areas of Andhra Pradesh are not able to send their wards to schools due to poor financial conditions. Due to this, the children are deprived of education. With this motive, CM of the state has come up with the YSR Amma Vodi Scheme that shall offer a financial grant. The financial help will help improve the condition of the education sector of the state. Read the following part of the article that shall help you grasp a better idea about the entitled scheme.
Launch details of YSR Amma Vodi Scheme
Name of the scheme
YSR Amma Vodi Scheme
YS jagan Mohan Reddy
Date of announcement
Date of implementation
Students of government and private schools and mothers
Official scheme portal
Beneficiary amount for the students
Rupees 15000 yearly
Scheme will be monitored by
AP Education Department
Click Here for YSR Navasakam Scheme AP Online Apply
Key features of the scheme
- Development of the education sector – The YSR Amma Vodi Scheme has been introduced by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh for developing the education sector. By this, the CM of the state is trying to eliminate the problem of school dropouts due to financial problems. The scheme shall offer financial help so that children can continue their education.
- School categories – Both the government and private school students are allowed to take part in the above scheme.
- Reducing the percentage of school drop-outs – By successful implementation of the scheme and granting financial help, it will reduce the chance of school drop-outs. The main reason for the drop-outs is the poor financial condition of the parents.
- Financial help is given to the students – The beneficiaries students will be given rupees 15000 as grants so that they can continue with their education.
- Money deposition – The mother of the beneficiary students will get money deposited in her bank account. By this, the mothers can utilize the grant money to continue with their ward’s education. Even the money given can be saved for the college education of the students.
- Helps boost literacy rate – The above-said scheme help to boost both students and teachers. As mothers are able to send their children to school, it helps improve the literacy rate of the state.
- Method of payment – The beneficiary money will be given to the linked bank account of the mothers of the beneficiary students. The mothers should have active bank money to get the grant money under the scheme.
Eligibility for the scheme
- Resident of the state – The scheme will be implemented in the state of Andhra Pradesh and so, only the permanent residents of the state are allowed to avail the scheme perks.
- Income details – The scheme requires the annual income of the student’s family who wishes to avail of the perks of the above-said scheme. The income should be equal to or less than the income limit that has been set by the state government.
- Studying in certified schools – The students enrolling under the scheme should be studying only in certified schools to avail of the benefits of the scheme. Also, the school should be situated within the boundaries of the state.
- For intermediate Students – The students belonging to the intermediate level are allowed to apply for the scheme perks.
- Attendance criterion – To avail the monetary help given by the state government, the student should have regular attendance at school. Students with attendance of less than 75% should not be allowed to get the scheme perks.
- Bank account details -To get the perks of the scheme, the mother of the students should have an active bank account that should be linked with the scheme to credit the grant money in the account directly.
- BPL or ESW families – Financial help as per the scheme will be given to the families who belong to the BPL or EWS group. However, the group has to offer suitable documents at the time of registration.
Click Here to check YSR Navasakham Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Documents necessary for application
- Residential proof – To get the scheme benefits, the students have to furnish suitable residential documents that have been issued by the state government.
- Aadhaar cards – As identity cards, the student’s mother should furnish Aadhaar card to justify their claim at the time of registration under the scheme.
- School ID card– The students should produce a suitable school ID card at the time of registration. It shall help to know that they are regular students.
- School certificate – The school certificate is a must to produce to justify that the candidates can avail of the scheme benefits.
- Attendance certificate – The applicants have to produce a copy of the attendance certificate that has been issued by the school.
- BPL or EWS certificate – If only the students fall under the BPL or EWS category, the student has to submit the certificate that is issued by the state government.
- Bank account details – The beneficiary amount will be deposited in the account of the mothers. Bank details like IFSC code, branch name, account number and the relevant information should be given.
- Income certificate – The applicant should produce copy of the income certificate at the time of registration. Also, the certificate should be issued by the block development office.
Steps to get the application form and register for the scheme
- Collection of the registration form – The rural candidates can opt for the offline mode of application, but they can do it by logging in to the official portal of the scheme.
- Form fill-up – The candidate should fill-up the form by entering relevant details with a blue or black ink pen.
- Document print-out – Candidates have to download the documents and retain their print out version for future use.
- Document attachment – After filling up the application form, one has to attach the relevant documents along with the application form when submitting it.
- Submission of the form – Based on the residential location, the form should be submitted in the office of Gram Panchayat or the Block development office.
Therefore, successful implementation of the scheme shall help the financially weaker section of the society to safeguard the educational future of their child. With the financial grant given under the scheme, candidate’s mother can ensure suitable educational facilities and send them to school. In addition to this, the state government is taking suitable steps that help in the flawless implementation of different educational schemes. It shall also help to improve the literacy rate in the country and reduce the number of school drop-outs.
Other links –
- Telangana Inter Caste Marriage Incentive Scheme
- प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना
- Free Cancer Treatment in AP
- AP YSR Navasakam Scheme New Card