YSR Kapu Nestam (Nestham) Scheme in Andhra Pradesh 2020 [Amount, Application Form Download Online, How to Apply, Eligibility, Documents, Women List, New Guidelines]
The Andhra Pradesh government has taken the initiate to launch the YSR Kapu Nestam scheme. It will be done by CM of the state that shall improve the financial condition of women of the state. Only if the women are able to fulfill the given criteria, they can avail the scheme perks. To get the benefits, the candidates have to produce the necessary documents for scrutiny under the higher authority. Read the following part of the article that shall take you through some other relevant details of the scheme.
Name of the scheme
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
Scheme launched by
Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
Target group of scheme
Women of Andhra Pradesh
Age limit for scheme
45 to 60 years
Beneficiary amount under scheme
Rupees 15000 yearly
Key features of the scheme
- Through successful implementation of Kapu Nestham Scheme, it will be able to empower women in Andhra Pradesh belonging to the age of 45 years.
- Through the scheme, it will help the women to improve the condition of their livelihood with better financial opportunities.
- The financial help to be given by Andhra Pradesh government of rupees 75000 will begin from March 2020 and continue till March 2024.
- An amount of rupees 15000 will be given to the candidates on a yearly basis for 5 long years.
Click Here to Check YSR Amma Vodi Scheme New List
Eligibility criteria for the scheme
- Women candidates – Women from Kapu community can become part of the scheme and get the benefits. However, other women cannot apply to enjoy the perks of the above said scheme.
- Age limit – Onlywomen from the age group of 45 years to 60 years are eligible to avail the benefits of the above said scheme.
- Details of family income – To get the scheme benefits, the family income of women need to be less than rupees 10000 monthly in case of rural areas. However, the income limit has to be lower than rupees 12000 monthly in case of the urban area.
- Landholding of the landowners – The total landholding should be less than 3 for wetland, and it has to be 10 acres for dry land. In the case of both lands, it has to be less than 10 acres together.
- Non-government employees – Government employees or government pension holders are not eligible to get the above-said scheme benefits.
- Family vehicle – The women who wish to avail scheme benefits should not have anyfamily vehicle. In the categories of vehicles, tractor, auto, 4 Wheeler, or Taxi is included.
- Non-taxpayer – No Kapu women and their family members should be a taxpayer. Person who is a tax payer is not is not allowed to get the scheme benefits as per the scheme rules.
- No property holders are allowed – No Kapu women and families should have property if they want to avail scheme perks. In addition, the house property should be less than 750 square feet.
Documents required at the time of scheme registration
- Identify proof – During scheme registration, Kapu women have to furnish Aadhaar card details as identity proof. The documents will be checked by the higher authority before the woman candidate is granted the scheme benefits.
- Income certificate – Some income limit has been decided by the state government, and women candidate has to follow the same when applying for the scheme. The kapu women, along with families, should not have annual income crossing the given limit. So, it is necessary to furnish an income certificate. This will help know whether the women candidate can get the scheme perks.
- Bank details – Women need to produce details of bank like passbook, IFSC code, bank account and other details. This shall help to link the account in which the beneficiary amount will be directly credited.
- Caste certificate – Relevant caste certificates should be given during online registration for the scheme that shall help justify whether the woman can get the scheme perks or not.
- Educational certificate – Educational certificates of candidates should be produced at the time of registration that shall help the officials to ensure the eligibilityof the candidates who have applied under the above-said scheme.
Click Here to check YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme List
Procedure to Apply for YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
Application procedure under YSR Kapu Nestham is yet to be declared by Andhra Pradesh stateGovernment. The application procedure is available either in the online or offline mode. Also, the applicants have to visit the official portal related to the scheme from where they can get theonline application. They can also download the form to fill it up and submit it via the offline mode. However, as soon as the details of the application procedure come up, the beneficiaries will be the first to know about it. For this, they have to stay updated by visiting the portal frequently.
How to check the beneficiary list under the scheme?
To check the beneficiary list, the steps to be followed by the women candidates are yet to be declared. As soon as the state government declares the news, the beneficiary can check the list from the official portal related to the scheme. However, it can be expected that the news will be updated soon for the help of women who have registered under the scheme.
Even for checking the application status, the candidate has to visit the official portal and give the registration details to check the status.
Other links –
- YSR Kanuka Pension Scheme in AP
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme AP
- YSR Navasakham Scheme AP Eligibility Criteria
- YSR Navasakam Scheme AP Login