YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme in Andhra Pradesh 2020 [Eligibility, Online Application form Process, Pension Amount, Search Check Name]
The primary responsibility of any state authority is to ensure the safety and betterment of the people, living within the state. The young and feisty Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh wants to implement innovative projects, which offer social and financial security to the inhabitants. In this line, he improved a former scheme, and launched it as YSR Kanuka Pension Scheme. Financial unsound, aged and handicap individuals, along with others will attain a regular pension from the state government. If you want to know more about the various important aspects of this scheme, then read this article.
Launch details of the scheme
Name of the scheme
YSR Kanuka Pension Scheme
Former name of the project
NTR Bharosa Scheme
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
Poor people of the society
0866 – 2410017
Key features of the scheme
- Social and financial security – The Andhra Pradesh government has revised and re-launched this scheme with the sole purpose of ensuring the economic and social security of the vulnerable people in the state.
- Selected beneficiary groups – The scheme has been implemented for the people who belong to financially weak categories. Widows will be benefitted with this pension scheme. Steady grant will be offered to aged people, handicap individuals, weavers and toddy tappers.
- Financial grant amount – The Chief Minister has increased the pension sum from Rs. 2250 to Rs. 3000. He also mentioned that the state will take the necessary steps to offer the beneficiaries another pension hike soon.
- Mode of payment – The pension sum will be deposited in the bank account of the beneficiary.
- Payment frequency – The scheme draft suggests that the beneficiaries will attain the pension every month.
- Implementation area – As per the announcement, made by the state government, the scheme is open for people living in the cities and in the villages, within the state.
Eligibility for the applicants
- Resident of the state – If the candidate is not a legal and permanent resident of the state; he/she will not get the benefits.
- Financial status – Applicants, must belong to EWS or BPL to acquire the scheme perks.
- Age requirement – All senior citizens, who have crossed the age of 60 years, can opt for the pension.
- Grant for weavers and Toddy Tappers – The state government will offer assistance money to people associated with weaving and toddy tapping.
- Benefits for widows – The needy widows of the state will be able to get the financial grant.
- Perks for handicaps – The state government mentioned that mentally and partially disables people can apply, irrespective of the degree of handicap.
- Active bank account – If the applicants want to acquire the financial perks, they must have access to a bank account.
Documents necessary for registration
- Residential documents – The applicant must attach an official document that supports the inhabitation claims.
- Identification documents – A copy of the Aadhar Card must be furnished by the applicant.
- BPL and EWS certificates – For candidates, hailing from financially weak categories, the submission of the BPL and EWS certificates are necessary.
- Age proof certificate – If the applicant is a senior citizen, then a copy of the age proof needs to be submitted.
- Certificates from respective associations – Applicants, associated with weaving and Toddy Tapping need to submit registration certificate, issued by Weavers’ and Toddy Tappers’ Associations.
- Handicap certificate – Disabled applicants must attach a medical certificate that sheds light on the type and percentage of physical or mental disability.
- Death certificate of applicant’s husband – If the applicant is a widow, then a copy of the husband’s death certificate must be provided.
- Bank account details – All applicants need to submit their bank account details for easy grant deposition.
How to get registration form and apply?
- Offline application – The registration form of the scheme will be distributed to the interested candidates form the Municipality Office. Villagers will be able to attain the forms from Gram Panchayat offices.
- Form fill-up and submission – After collecting the form, the applicant must fill it up and submit it at the respective government office, as per the residential status.
- Official login – Once the form submission has been completed, the person must click on the link. Then the applicant needs to activate the registration process by clicking on the Log In button.
- Verification of the applicant – The click on this option triggers the portal to open the verification page. When the name, password and the authentication code must be entered in the respective fields.
- Access to details – After the verification is complete, the candidates can access the scheme details and check the status of the application.
The implementation of the scheme will pave the path for economic independence. The aged people, widows and disabled people will not have to depend on others for financial support. It will empower them, and encourage them to strive for betterment. The weavers and toddy tappers can continue their traditional occupations.
Other links –
- YSR Aarogyasri Scheme AP
- YSR Amma Vodi Scheme AP
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme AP
- YSR Navasakham Scheme AP Eligibility Criteria