Nirudyoga Bhruthi Yuva Sadhikarika Unemployment Allowance Scheme in Andhra Pradesh – 1500rs/month Stipend Application Form Process @youthservices.ap.gov.in
To provide financial assistance to the unemployed people in the state, Andhra Pradesh state government has started a new scheme. Under this new scheme namely Yuva Sadhikarika Nirudyoga Bhruthi Scheme, unemployed youth will get Rs. 1500/- per month as monetary allowances. This is an unemployment pension from the state government for the jobless yet educated people in the state.
The scheme was announced on 12th Dec 2017 in Andhra Pradesh. The sports authority of the state has declared about the scheme in an event took place on that very day. The managing director of the Sports Authority of Andhra Pradesh Mr. N Bangaru has stated that nearly 10 Lac youths will get the benefit under the scheme.
- Objective: The scheme will aim to provide financial help to the eligible jobless youth of the state to help them survive. As said above, this scheme will be a kind-of pension scheme for the unemployed youth.
- Stipend/Pension: The stipend or pension amount of Rs. 1500/- will be paid to the unemployed youth until he or she gets a job and starts earning. The beneficiaries have to fulfil the eligibility criteria to get the benefits.
- For 12th Passed: Students who have cleared 12th standard will get Rs. 1000/- per month as stipend.
- For Graduates: Those who have completed graduation will get Rs. 1500/- per month as stipend.
- For Post Graduates: For the students who have cleared their post graduation degree and still are jobless will get Rs. 2000/- per month as stipend.
- Skill development: The scheme will also be providing skill development training, on the job training and other knowledge related training to the youth. The students will get prepared for the jobs they are going to join.
- Other facilities: The MD of Sports Authority has stated that spoken English training and self employment opportunities will be provided to the beneficiaries to make them industry ready.
- Citizenship: It is a state level scheme, announced by the state sport authority. So the beneficiaries must be the domicile of the state of Andhra Pradesh. Migrants or anyone who is not a citizen of the state will not be eligible for the registration under the scheme.
- Educational Qualification: The scheme is for the students who have cleared their higher secondary examination. That is students who have cleared 10+2 from a recognised board or equivalent will be eligible for the scheme.
- Age Limit: This scheme is only for the youth or the state. The eligible age limit for the scheme is 18 years to 35 years maximum. Also the student must not have any job (formal or informal) while applying for the scheme.
- Number of beneficiaries: According to the rule only one unemployed per family will be eligible for the scheme. If there are more than one eligible unemployed youth in the family any one will get the benefits.
How it works (Implementation process)
- To implement the scheme the authority will start and new database. Under that database all the age-wise data of the eligible beneficiaries will be stored.
- The candidates, on the other, need to register with the official website of SAAP or Employment Exchange office (it isn’t officially declared yet).
- The registered candidates will be asked to serve voluntary services to many sectors in the state. The authority has said candidates can join in any welfare or development projects on voluntary basis to gather hands-on experience in the particular field.
- Also the citizens and the general people can send suggestions to the authority through their official website http://www.youthservices.ap.gov.in/.
Application Process (How to apply)
As of now no official statement regarding the application process has been out. There was similar scheme earlier in the state. According to that scheme the candidates have to enrol in the Employment Exchange to avail the benefit of the scheme. Also the candidates have to register with the official website as well.
Once the registration is completed, the candidates have to submit their documents related to unemployment and bank details. Along with these, age proof and educational qualification certificates were supposed to submit. Once any official news about the application process will come, this article will be updated.
This scheme is dedicated to betterment of the financial state of unemployed youths in the state. Also the authority is keen to create more employment opportunities for the people who are jobless and trying hard to survive. The state government will also provide basic knowledge training so that people can be ready to face the world.
Other Schemes –
- Haryana Kilkari Call Service Scheme
- Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana in Haryana
- UDAY web portal
- Apply online Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana